No Joke, It's my friends account...
Your name: Shid The Shloth

Your ban ID: N/A

Why we should unban you: I didn't make an 'extra' account to talk to you guys, I'm being serious it is actually my friends account, it was banned forever, is there anything I can do to unban him?

I don't want to get banned myself (Not again anyway) I just want to see if you could set a time for the ban to end or even rid of the ban all together.

~Much obliged~
Odd that you should say that. Shortly after you and your friend were banned on the forums, you made ANOTHER account, which was a bypass of the forum ban system, to whine about an admin to me...

UnknownID
Subject: Spychecker here.
To: Faustie
It's odd that I'm banned from the forums too, and also the Shid the Sloth account, could you get it unbanned because it isn't mine, my friend said I could use it to contact you guys but then THAT got banned for 'Duplicated account'.

DryBlood seems to be getting power mad if you ask me. He's abusing the ban button, it seems like it anyway.

------------

You're already unbanned from the server. I'd say you just give it a rest.
The account "Shid the Sloth" only had two posts and they where backing up your unban req and they where both on your IP.
(09-17-2011, 12:15 PM)Faustie Wrote: Odd that you should say that. Shortly after you and your friend were banned on the forums, you made ANOTHER account, which was a bypass of the forum ban system, to whine about an admin to me...

UnknownID
Subject: Spychecker here.
To: Faustie
It's odd that I'm banned from the forums too, and also the Shid the Sloth account, could you get it unbanned because it isn't mine, my friend said I could use it to contact you guys but then THAT got banned for 'Duplicated account'.

DryBlood seems to be getting power mad if you ask me. He's abusing the ban button, it seems like it anyway.

------------

You're already unbanned from the server. I'd say you just give it a rest.

Okay I went a bit mental with the UnknownID thing. Sorry.

Is Shid The Shloth banned from the servers too? or is it just from the forum?
Just the Forum.
(09-17-2011, 12:19 PM)Dryblood Wrote: Just the Forum.

Okay thanks. Angel I'll behave from now on Skeptical