Unban request FaranAK16 FROST
Your Name:FaranAK16 FROST
Your Ban ID:60370
Your Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:55666283
Ban Reason: Double accounting to avoid ban
Banning staff member:Console
A couple days ago i was banned and i had been trying to fix the script errors and when i finally did i got banned.
I´m new to Garry´s Mod and i really like it,I got to borrow it from a friend(he gave me his steam account,he´s steam name is Konhkrin) but then i went to my own account and requested that he would let me play Garry´s Mod on my own account and when he answered i went on that account.So i have always been curious of what you can do with the physics gun so i spawned an object and used the physics gun on it and then I accidentally glitched myself up in the air and fell down and died and then a guy came up to me and asked what i was doing i explained a little bit and he said okay its just fine and i said thank you sir and he banned me and now it says that i changed account to avoid ban but really i just wanted to play the game on my own account.I wanted to see if the ban period was over thats why i tryed to join the server on that account.
Thank you for reading.
Yes you was banned for prop surfing then after while still banned you used another account to get back on
(04-04-2015, 10:25 PM)Temar Wrote: Yes you was banned for prop surfing then after while still banned you used another account to get back on

Yes because i wanted to see if my ban period was over.
Yer that makes no sense you could check website like it says when you get banned or try join with the same account not another 1
(04-05-2015, 01:04 PM)Temar Wrote: Yer that makes no sense you could check website like it says when you get banned or try join with the same account not another 1
I didnt know about the website one of you staff told me that i can look there hes name is FL:RP Barkles i think.we are friends on steam and he has helped me alot specially when i was trying to fix the script errors i told you about before.
But i just want to let you know that it was a very big misstake from me and i respect every decision you make but just so you know im a legit person if im not allowed to do something and im told your not allowed or anything like that i will never ever do that again and in this case i would never do it again because now i know that i was stupid and did this and it will never happen again.
And by the way nice poem Smile
(04-05-2015, 03:53 PM)T-Ninja12 Wrote:
(04-05-2015, 01:04 PM)Temar Wrote: Yer that makes no sense you could check website like it says when you get banned or try join with the same account not another 1
I didnt know about the website one of you staff told me that i can look there hes name is FL:RP Barkles i think.we are friends on steam and he has helped me alot specially when i was trying to fix the script errors i told you about before.
But i just want to let you know that it was a very big misstake from me and i respect every decision you make but just so you know im a legit person if im not allowed to do something and im told your not allowed or anything like that i will never ever do that again and in this case i would never do it again because now i know that i was stupid and did this and it will never happen again.

I am also going to start making youtube videos and when i found your server i thought ill make some garrys mod videos so i really want to get back in to the server.
(04-05-2015, 04:34 PM)T-Ninja12 Wrote:
(04-05-2015, 03:53 PM)T-Ninja12 Wrote:

I am also going to start making youtube videos and when i found your server i thought ill make some garrys mod videos so i really want to get back in to the server.

sa
Dosent make any sence to me at all you broke TOS aka terms of service to get back on.

Denied
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:29300898&b=3]