[FL:RP] Marx
Name of player:  [FL:RP] Marx 

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:11409226

Time in GMT: 17:50 GMT+1 

Server: V33X

Summary: Random tranqing.

Evidence:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Dgm40yb...e=youtu.be
(If video isn't on yet it means It's still Uploading/processing!)
Kind Regards
Lucifer, your private demon.
We came to a peaceful conclusion to this situation. Demonic said he'd take this thread down, except that he's not allowed; at least by his claims or else he'd be banned.

http://i.gyazo.com/e8fc47973f4a53fe2af65919b3bb7cd5.png
He also spammed this three times, but that was fixed I guess.

I was coming to protect and assist a friend, was not aware he was already arrested. Misunderstanding, was not intentionally attempting to rule-break. Once again, this came to a peaceful conclusion and I'm requesting this thread be archived, thank you Demonic for being so mature.

~ Marx
Have a good one.
(04-03-2015, 06:46 PM)Marx Wrote: We came to a peaceful conclusion to this situation. Demonic said he'd take this thread down, except that he's not allowed; at least by his claims or else he'd be banned.
http://i.gyazo.com/e8fc47973f4a53fe2af65919b3bb7cd5.png
He also spammed this three times, but that was fixed I guess.
I was coming to protect and assist a friend, was not aware he was already arrested. Misunderstanding, was not intentionally attempting to rule-break. Once again, this came to a peaceful conclusion and I'm requesting this thread be archived, thank you Demonic for being so mature.
~ Marx
Have a good one.
I never said "I will" take it down. I simply said I don't wanna do it because I'd probably get banned... 
Demonic is never mature... You kind of started becoming a Dick no offense and were forcing me to remove it etc etc...
Kind Regards
Ah now let's not take back what you said. You said, "I can't take it down because I'll be banned." Which I just can't see how that's true. Can't find a rule saying that, and I've had a friend tell me he's done such and was never banned.

And I wasn't being an asshole, I respectfully apologized and ran through point by point my reasoning being there and that we had a mutual misunderstanding and that I would refund you twice the price of anything you lost.

And you are never mature, that's not something you probably want to say on a BR.

I have no authority on you and can't possibly force you to take it down, I wasn't even encouraging you to do so. I just assumed you would since there is no reason to have this up. Since we came to a peaceful conclusion.
You kept saying "Remove it you won't get banned etc... After I said I'l get banned, and I got banned for it once" I removed a BRQ because we started talking and actually he was quite cool and was sorry that he did it (We are good friends now and still are despite the fact he is permed) You were in the wrong, you broke the rules and you should be punished. I have been banned for "Stealing a car with invalid reason" when I had 10 hours, And I still got banned... I didn't know no better. This was a simple mistake that anybody could make. I broke the rules, And I got punished and I expect that every player gets treated equally. You also kept ignoring my orders I gave you as sru, you seem to do as you please and ignore others.
If I didn't kill him, he would have killed me with no remorse, I also pmed him after his actions, but he chooses to ignore me I pm'ed him multiple times. Untill I pm'ed him I posted a BRQ, which his response was "Oh sorry! I was protecting a friend" And if his friend was arrested it was a long long time ago around 6-7 minutes if we include the time getting a warrant then arresting. So his excuse is invalid. He had around 8 minutes to notice his friend wasn't on server. He should tell his friends name and we should the check logs if he was indeed arrested or left. If he left, the doors would've neither get sold instantly. It would still have taken like 5 minutes orso. I find the excuse "I was protecting my friend a poor excuse as the doors were clearly unowned and that doesn't happen in 1, 2, 3. Cuffed/in jail you can't sell doors not even with /door sellall, Left? You still don't unown doors in 1, 2, 3...
Kind Regards
The Player Report is under review, please be patient and add any additional evidence. Also, stop arguing about where your morals lie, that will only lead to flame wars. Unless you have already stated your side on the BR or have any additional evidence then you may post but please do not post just to provoke each other. Thank you for your report.
Denied.

Insufficient evidence, not necessarily random if he was trying to help his friend escape from government control.

As for the evidence provided, there isn't enough to go on because it only shows you getting tranquilized. There is not any proof that it was random.