What is up with the second server?
Many people have been seen almost 'campaigning' and urging people to go onto the second server. This is good news, and small communities on the server that work to some extent have been established freqently, but not enough and not big enough either. I can see my server list now, and it says that the first server has about 48 people on it, while the other server has three. Perhaps a message should be shown to people when they join when the number of people on server one reaches more than 25 (halfway) which urges them to join the second. This would promote even distribution between the two servers, although the second server is much larger than the first, and so may need more people, and so the number of people that the message could be shown at could be adjusted.
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Idea
- Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

I think that becouse people isnt playing "Evo2" is cuz of the map, ofc. its great n stuff but that tiny thing, that u need Hl2 ep2 other whise it look like shit.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
(09-19-2011, 07:07 PM)Equalizer Wrote: I think that becouse people isnt playing "Evo2" is cuz of the map, ofc. its great n stuff but that tiny thing, that u need Hl2 ep2 other whise it look like shit.

I don't have HL, CSS or any of those kind of games and its fine, a few weird textures but thats it really.
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Idea

U really need hl2 before u can judge the map, srsly its just amazing.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
I've tried to get on Evo2 but I don't have EP2, but if you don't really need EP2 to play, I'll get on more.
An angry man steals the bread, the patient man grows the bread,
the smart man buys the bread and the retarded man buys the butter.
(09-20-2011, 02:55 PM)AyenTanth Wrote: I've tried to get on Evo2 but I don't have EP2, but if you don't really need EP2 to play, I'll get on more.

What you definetely need is the v2p map which is downloadable from:

http://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=5622

Remember it's the v2p, not v2d map that you need for server 2.
May I just say that you CAN get on the second server WITHOUT Half Life or Counter Strike because I have neither and I go on that server all the time.

What you may find to be stopping you from getting on the server is in fact the map which is not downloadable from Toybox but instead from FearLess RP's Download page:

http://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=5622

Remember it's the v2p, not v2d map that you need for server 2.
I would like to just quickly say that I have devised a solution that could be used to solve many problems faced by FearLess rP and most of it is related to the second server being so unpopulated.

http://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=6021

I love playing on it but my computer hordes the same Data and leaves me with just enough RAM to get around ONE Molotov on screen when something makes it go white (it being on Evo1)
Also Storm's mom is a hottie and Andreas and King Guami do her all day every day. -In memory of the biggest Troll Thread in FL history
i love evocity2 but when i join the server i always have purple and black boxes/errors all over the place, and no one could help me fix it
Lately i have experienced problem with joining/playing on server. It crashed more, more and more.
Sometimes i had to "crash" my way into server for like 30 mins Sad
[Image: ainsley-harriot-gif-5485201]
(09-27-2011, 11:32 PM)Quack Wrote: i love evocity2 but when i join the server i always have purple and black boxes/errors all over the place, and no one could help me fix it

This means that you may not have the required games such as Half Life or one of it's episodes, counter strike or some other game.

I have none of these and although I can see purple and black boxes it's still good to play.
The first server has gone down it seems and the second server remains up. The population is rising.