Unban request
Your name: [FL:RP] CuriousGamerFTW

Your ban ID: 60350

Banned by: [FL] Veyron

Reason: BRA (59217) - RDM 37 kills, failRP, general minging. Learn how to RP

Involved: Eagle

Why we should unban you: Because me and Eagle were messing about on the smaller server and no-one but me and him were online so we were messing about and using the gravity gun thingy and we were pushing each other's car and blowing each other up (it was quite fun actually) btw we were in a skype call and were just having a laugh then someone comes online and says something like "ah you have 39 kills i'm going to report you for rdm" so then me and my friend were saying no! we are messing about. I then went on the other server was NOT rdming and then I come on this morning and it says i'm banned??? Thanks for reading this
The evidence that was provided in the ban request that was pointed on you showed it very clearly that you did infact RDM other players. It doesn't even matter if it was "just messing around" with your friend, the rules are the rules.

If you have any other explanation on why you have killed, knocked out and ran over allot of people then please state it now. Other than that your ban will stay.
Denied.