Player Report - Rel04ding | FailRP
Name of player: Rel04ding

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:32015352

Time in GMT: Time of post

Server: rp_evocity_v33x

Summary: I was arresting him, as he was constantly taunting me, driving off-road and tailgating to an extent where braking wasn't an option without causing a crash. He then started blatantly FailRP'ing

I would also like to point out that the user was recently banned for the 14th time in 131 hours, for taunting the police. I really don't understand why he was unbanned given the fact that he haven't changed a slight bit.

He showed no interest in the roleplay situation at any point.

Evidence:

Offenders name is "Barack Obama"

[Image: f38c71d4e2.jpg]

[Image: 15d8f49b83.jpg]

[Image: bacba05a2f.jpg]

[Image: bda7943055.jpg]

At this point, knowing he was about to get a ban request posted on him he tried to bribe me into not posting it.

[Image: 6a5a0cc47e.jpg]

[Image: 526535c2ba.jpg]
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
(04-02-2015, 01:31 AM)rel04ding Wrote: guess im gettng banned now xD
(04-02-2015, 01:37 AM)Raizan Wrote: I would like to mention that he was a criminal and we were just driving when you didnt stop on a stop signal so he went off road to try to not hit you but eventually hit you...  think you then he was acting like a criminal as it was his "job"... And the ban that we recived and was lifted was really a deserved ban, we didn't broke any rule and we was doing it with 2 admins... so i think this ban request is not a failRP
And if you mention the lift of a ban of someone at least try to know why the ban was lifted... it was a mistake
I'll leave this up to the staff to decide.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
i guess i get banned for a long time now sorry venom i've failed you again with the cops i guess we can't be friends me and the cops, if you see this post, thx for helping me venom, i hope we meet again someday.
Request reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed sufficient, as accused player was found violating rules regarding major FailRP.
Suspension will be applied for time permanent.
Please note, accused player was already on their fourteenth ban.

[FL] Nacreas
Server Administrative Team
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]