Unban Request
Your name: oldschool10

Your ban id: 53043

Banned by: [FL] Enzyme

Reason: failRP. Running into a hostage-situation and doing act dance. 10th ban in 52 hours.

Involved: No one that I know of.

Why we should unban you: It has almost been a year now since I got banned and I was stupid to do any of them things, I now take role play seriously like others that are on the server. I wish I didn't get banned from the server for being idiotic by dancing at a role play situation and wish to be unbanned because I am now more mature. I am now better at role play because I have been doing it on other role play servers because that's all I play on Gmod. I have previously made a unban request a couple months ago now but it got denied. The reason I was dancing in the first place was because the Mayor/president banned cars from in the city so me and about 10 other people started dancing and chanting "UNBAN THE CARS" we walked over into the city and continued our protest until a police man showed up and shouted at me for being there. I believe I was at the wrong place at the wrong time when I was protesting to unban cars.
Ban given on: 2014-08-30 

I'm not convinced that you've changed or matured up. I fear that you're still as mingy as you were the day I banned you. What you did was straight failRP, and there's no discussion about that. The ban is more than valid and you've managed to rack up 10 bans in 52 hours. That means that you've basically received a ban every 5.2 hours on average. I don't believe that you've actually read the rules, the guides, the Q&A threads on the forums. I don't think you've put any effort into actually learning the rules here so I don't see why I should unban you.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
Two things ive got to say they will probably get ignored but 5 hours is a long time and for him to put 50 hours into one serve its obvious he wants to play it and most if not all of his rulebreaks have been acidental so his ban should have been like 3 months not perma so if i was you id think fairly about this and give him one more shot becuase forever is a long time.

Warned. Not involved. - Enzyme
Having 5 hours in-between your 10 bans is not a long time, not at all. We got member here with 1000 hours who don't even have a single ban.
If a user cares about the community, and if he wants to be part of it then he'll take whatever steps he can towards ensuring that he'll remain in the community. That means reading the rules and guides and ensuring that you know what is against the rules and what isn't.
Sincerely, Enzyme
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
(04-05-2015, 12:29 AM)jimmygc8900 Wrote: Two things ive got to say they will probably get ignored but 5 hours is a long time and for him to put 50 hours into one serve its obvious he wants to play it and most if not all of his rulebreaks have been acidental so his ban should have been like 3 months not perma so if i was you id think fairly about this and give him one more shot becuase forever is a long time.

Warned. Not involved. - Enzyme

Might not have been involved but i know what happend and he is my best mate so.
Warned again. Him being your "best mate" is not an excuse to break the forum rules. - Enzyme
Denied.

User has received enough chances, and his ban/hour ratio is too big for me to believe that the banned user has changed. There was found no reason to remove nor shorten the ban issued.
Sincerely, Enzyme