BMW restoration project
(04-02-2015, 04:35 PM)Noble Wrote: -Snip-

Wow, great work! 
Looks 10x better.
[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/DFRDkhC.gif[/img]
Credit: Nyander
This can come out very well. It looks great so far already! Great job guys!
Thank you!
Just finished up the seats:

[Image: gZ7Mk.jpg]

[Image: gZ7K3.png]

[Image: gZ7TS.jpg]

[Image: gZ7Dm.jpg]
The following 2 users Like Noble's post:
  • Preditor, Chumps
Are the skins going to be re-made/re-textured for this? They look low-res
(04-02-2015, 06:55 PM)LivKX Wrote: Are the skins going to be re-made/re-textured for this? They look low-res

Which areas and images are you referring to? If you're talking about the one on Soul's original post only the side door texture was replaced. Up to now I've replaced the dash, seats, and side doors and they're at 1024x1024 resolution which is certainly not low-res.
(04-02-2015, 07:13 PM)Noble Wrote:
(04-02-2015, 06:55 PM)LivKX Wrote: Are the skins going to be re-made/re-textured for this? They look low-res

Which areas and images are you referring to? If you're talking about the one on Soul's original post only the side door texture was replaced. Up to now I've replaced the dash, seats, and side doors  and they're at 1024x1024 resolution which is certainly not low-res.

I think she is referring to the exterior paint job (blue and white area)
still looks like a low res piece of shit
(04-02-2015, 08:02 PM)Walrus the Overlord Wrote: still looks like a low res piece of shit

Considering its not even finished thats quite the judgement to make. Even then what you said doesn't make sense because hes increasing the resolution size of all the textures.
Amazing quality improvement!

Just compare for yourself:

[Image: 41c2e65f36.jpg]
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 1 user Likes SoulRipper's post:
  • Tawee
The quality is better yes, but the new BMW is still going to make its apperance along side this correct?

I'm sure the countless people that bought the new one are awaiting with baited breathe for its return so they can again use it.
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes BlackDog's post:
  • James_Gaff