BMW restoration project
Our current BMW get's an overhaul. The BMW was orginally from Need for Speed, ported and customized by Arleitiss (additional seat, neon bar, etc). Now, Noble is re-texturing and re-modelling the BMW.

The door panel has been re-textured. More parts of the interior will get this overhaul.

[Image: cc28593c14.jpg]

The wheels will be fixed so they don't have the extreme negative camber anymore. 

[Image: 7f37a9e5e3.jpg]
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 5 users Like SoulRipper's post:
  • Noble, Suarez, Tawee, , RRK
Okay...
The following 1 user Likes Suarez's post:
  • Davidson
Good to see the BMW getting an overhaul.
Although I do prefer the other BMW, I am looking forward to see what this will look like when it is finished. At the moment it is looking very promising. Good luck!

Will this BMW also get more body groups and the same sound as the other BMW too?
[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/DFRDkhC.gif[/img]
Credit: Nyander
(04-01-2015, 06:14 PM)Tawee Wrote: Good to see the BMW getting an overhaul.
Although I do prefer the other BMW, I am looking forward to see what this will look like when it is finished. At the moment it is looking very promising. Good luck!

Will this BMW also get more body groups and the same sound as the other BMW too?

I've never played around with bodygroups before so I can't promise that it will.
(04-01-2015, 06:16 PM)Noble Wrote:
(04-01-2015, 06:14 PM)Tawee Wrote: Good to see the BMW getting an overhaul.

I've never played around with bodygroups before so I can't promise that it will.

Ah, oh well. I guess it doesn't matter too much, it is only that it would make a great addition to the overhaul.
Anyway, good luck on the overhaul Noble!
[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/DFRDkhC.gif[/img]
Credit: Nyander
Dashboard progress:

[Image: gY07w.jpg]

[Image: gY1h5.jpg]

[Image: gY7HX.jpg]
The following 3 users Like Noble's post:
  • Tawee, GRiiM, Craz
Amazing work, will the other BMW still be avaliable as planned though? I really would like to be able to use both versions for different RPs
The following 2 users Like Rain's post:
  • evilmat360, SirCrow
Will the BMW still have the same default sound as the other vehicles or will it keep the sound of the new BMW that made it sound like an actual race car? That'd be amazing if we could get different sounds for the cars!
The following 1 user Likes Preditor's post:
  • Tawee
Those new sounds will be a cool extra touch to the restoration indeed.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 1 user Likes SoulRipper's post:
  • Preditor
So we are keeping the old one, I like the update you are bring out but I still do want the new version as well as others. So as you said can we have this one as a special item and the new one as a brand new car for everyone to re buy