BMW restoration project
Can we not have them interchangeable?

Its a way to fuck everyone if we have them separate...
Are we going to be keeping the new BMW as a seperate car people can also buy?

I personaly dislike the old one and its rally car look, having both as an item one can get will appease everyone.
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]
The following 3 users Like BlackDog's post:
  • James_Gaff, Tawee, evilmat360
With the rally one I don't think it's even street legal because of slick tires and whatnot. The new one is the more practical one. And better since it's TDM
[Image: 242dge9.jpg]

Jericho 'Toxic' McAndrews: F.I.I.D: SD: 7332
FUMUKU International: Security Division

“The highest distinction is service to others.”
The following 1 user Likes Toxic's post:
  • Rain
Still not happy, was way more content with the new model of the BMW which the majority of the community also opted for on your poll which you ignored Smile
The following 1 user Likes DVN's post:
  • Toxic
Weren't we just making the old one un-buyable (take out of market) and put the new one in aswell? So people who still got old one could choose, or what did got agree on?
The following 1 user Likes Theblackshadowofgod's post:
  • Chumps
Guys I believe Soul said the new one will return when he fixes the driving and bugs on it but it is nice to the the old BMW have a revamp I like both and want the old one to be rare that only people who had one before can have and obviously sell though and then have the new one for around 850k
It's better, but I really do want the new one. I have two now just incase one of them gets unbuyable.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
(04-01-2015, 10:42 PM)DVN Wrote: Still not happy, was way more content with the new model of the BMW which the majority of the community also opted for on your poll which you ignored Smile

The benefit of owning the community.
[Image: 242dge9.jpg]

Jericho 'Toxic' McAndrews: F.I.I.D: SD: 7332
FUMUKU International: Security Division

“The highest distinction is service to others.”
Also, will the color changing tool actually work on the car now? Because it colors the tires too if you use it and that's pretty gross as we cannot really color it like the other cars.
(04-01-2015, 11:29 PM)Preditor Wrote: Also, will the color changing tool actually work on the car now? Because it colors the tires too if you use it and that's pretty gross as we cannot really color it like the other cars.

It shouldn't be recoloring the wheels at all since their textures are saved in a separate file from the body.

Completed interior door and dash texture:

[Image: gYZJi.jpg]

Actually did the first test today and was able to get the model into the game okay, I was worried about it not working due me splitting the model in separate elements to retexture it. Collision model is off but it's an easy fix:

[Image: gYZfk.jpg]
The following 2 users Like Noble's post:
  • Tawee, Preditor