Fearless searching lua coder
I'm searching for another person with lua scripting skills. Someone who is experienced in scripting things from scratch and who is able to make advanced scripts. I'm not talking about adding a new food item or a weapon.  For example a new character system, wearable kevlar could be projects you could develop. Serverside and clientside.

First you will be a contributor (so without access to the gamemode). Once we are convinced of your skills and trustworthiness, you will be a developer of Fearless and that comes with the rank on the forum and ingame. It's on voluntary base. You will work together with our current developers: Temar, BlackShadowOfGod and myself.

If you think you are the one I'm searching for, please send me a PM on the forums including your Steam name, so we can discuss it further.

[Image: lua.gif]
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 1 user Likes SoulRipper's post:
  • TheMJ
Soon, one day, I'm gonna learn this stuff. Then, I will find you... and I will PM you... Anyways, good luck to everyone! Cheese
April fools?
Who exactly are you searching?
Wait, I have a bad feeling about the date...
Even though its april 1st, why would he lie about needing more coders?
[Image: FpROeEz.png]
Barkles is attempting to sleep : )
The following 2 users Like Voluptious's post:
  • Suarez, MacTavish
Nope, this is serious and not a joke.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
Well this is a dick move, advertising that you need dev's when you don't promote those who have already invested hours and hours into creating content FL, only to get zero recognition for it.
The following 5 users Like Von Tempski's post:
  • Link, Weecow, James_Gaff, livkx, DarkN00b
(04-01-2015, 05:36 PM)Von Tempski Wrote: Well this is a *** move, advertising that you need dev's when you don't promote those who have already invested hours and hours into creating content FL, only to get zero recognition for it.

This.
(04-01-2015, 05:36 PM)Von Tempski Wrote: Well this is a *** move, advertising that you need dev's when you don't promote those who have already invested hours and hours into creating content FL, only to get zero recognition for it.

Maybe because they are not capable to fulfil the requirements for the position (which was mentioned in op)
Kind Regards,
Floodify
The following 2 users Like Floodify's post:
  • Voluptious, Von Tempski