My Ban
b]Your name:[/b] Stattrak Happy
Your ban ID: STEAM_0:0:41282898
Banned by: Console/Obay
Reason: Double accouting i am not denying it
Involved: Just me 
Why we should unban you:Im not saying fully unban me i am saying give me another chance give me a long ban after that i promuse i will never get banned again i have spent so much time on city rp i do not want it taken away thats why i double accounted i wanted to play so bad and i know it was wrong of me to do but please take it in to consideration i have so many hours on city rp and i play everyday at the start when i started playing i played to mes around then i started playing probley and i really enjoyed it so i have played everyday until the ban i couldn't last not playing so i made new account and game shared because i wanted to play so bad me and my friends were doing a awsome rebel rp and i got banned for rdming someone but i did nto want to miss out on the RP im sorry and i take full responsibility please take this into consideration.
I Am not denying double accounting or anything but all i am asking for is for you to give me a second chance i can talk to you about it i will have a Really long ban and if i get banned again ban me forever but please dont take the privilege playing city rp away from me i have 100+ hours on your server and i would really really like another chance please take this in to consideration or can you at least give my things to a friends account Sad
Please think about it...
Sorry for posting another post but it posts it twice for some reason
You violated our Terms of Service by double-accounting. You should have either posted an unban request for your main account or waited for the ban to expire.

Denied.