UnknownIcicle Unban Request
Exclamation 
Your name: MG | UnknownIcicle

Your ban ID: 60534

Banned by: [FL] Enzyme

Reason: NLR

Involved: -

Why we should unban you: When I was sorting a Bank Robbery, I was killed. It was right by the spawnpoint though, And When I went to get my vehicle and drive off, as per the NLR, I did not realise that it was too close for me to go, and so I was banned for NLR. I did not know it was too close and so I apologise. I also apologise for any foul attitude I may have given Enzyme.
You're not allowed to retrieve your car if it's inside the NLR zone, especially not when there is a massive firefight going on right around your car.

This was a clear and blatant NLR breakage and I don't see why you should have your ban reduced or removed.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
enzyme check my unban appeal ples

Not involved, warned. - Enzyme
(04-06-2015, 07:13 PM)Enzyme Wrote: You're not allowed to retrieve your car if it's inside the NLR zone, especially not when there is a massive firefight going on right around your car.

This was a clear and blatant NLR breakage and I don't see why you should have your ban reduced or removed.

To apologise, I have donated $10 to the server, and I will read the rules again when I get on.
We thank you for your donation, although we do not give special treatment to donators.

Denied.

Ban is valid and will stay as it is now. I hope that you've learned something from your ban so I don't have to see your name on the ban-page again.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator