Requesting ban removal
Your name: Razz (Also for Phiber as she got punished for it aswell)

Your ban ID: 57478

Banned by: [FL] General Rickets

Reason: Griefing other players just to annoy them

Involved: Phiber, Frank, General Rickets.

Why we should unban you: Well I want to tell the story first. Me, Phiber and Frank were on Skype and talking. We had fun messing around a Little bit in our base when we were contrawhoring as there weren't much else to do. We starting throwing around contraband and shit around and Frank was building something downstairs. So me and Phiber Went downstairs and messed around with one of his Money printers until Frank got pissed so we just stopped. Then out of nowhere we get a ban from General Rickets and we get a Little confused. I Think Frank tried to tell General Rickets we were just messing around but he would not listen. I want this ban removed from my record because it was a misunderstanding and it also bring bad reputation to my name because the reason makes me look like a troll. Franklin is however most likely not going to answer because he quit FL and never plays anymore and I don't even have him on steam anymore because we never talk anymore.
Well for a start you were both running around the building with his contraband just failrping and annoying him.

I don't see why this should be removed due to it being extremely valid.

Because you misunderstood it, we didnt try to annoy him we just had fun, we were in a god dam Skype call together.
Well Frank reported it I watched it and you were infact annoying him.

Oh shit, I never knew Frank reported it.... Well. Yeah I see how you were thinking now General, he lied to me and said you were only there for no reason. I just want you to know that I never wanted to annoy him that way.
I PMed him about what he would like done, cannot remember the exact situation all I remember was watching you messing with his contraband and him shouting at you both.

Oh well, do whatever is necessary then, just deny this or do whatever you need to do. In my experience it was just a big misunderstanding.
Denied the ban was valid.