UBR Raizan
Your name: R41zan

Your ban ID: 60274

Banned by: [FL] Veyron

Reason: (
FailRP attempting to bait police officers into chasing him.

Involved: Rel04ding
Why we should unban you: This ban isn´t fair because i was just driving on the street with a friend and there is no rule that says that i can´t do crimes to be chased and sooner this day (3/31/2015) my friend, that was banned too, had a conversation with Venom (admin i think you know him) and he and others said that he (rel04ding) can be chased he just cant murder people just for fun. We just passed trought red lights, we did recless driving and we did one short race, nothing wrong (its not civilised to do so but thats is other topic, that is just roleplay). We didn´t CMD people and we can be chased if we do something wrong like going trought red light, etc.
 Thanks for your attention.
   R41zan
The reason on you why you are banned is because that you in your friend were waiting in a car outside the city just for a police officer to come so you could go and annoy him, you went and rammed a cop and did it many times.

Then you've stopped and saw a police officer injured and your friend got back in the car and started ramming another police officer and started a car chase. Both of which is FailRP.
(03-31-2015, 02:47 PM)Veyron Wrote: The reason on you why you are banned is because that you in your friend were waiting in a car outside the city just for a police officer to come so you could go and annoy him, you went and rammed a cop and did it many times.

Then you've stopped and saw a police officer injured and your friend got back in the car and started ramming another police officer and started a car chase. Both of which is FailRP.

i didn't rammed any cop (there was a cop car in the middle of the road and my car was on fire near a tree) , the cop injured was my friend i was talking to him and i was asking if he was ok and then a paramedic came and he was healed and then my friend started a cop chase, i entered the cop car, to the back seat, and the cop was killed in a car accident. And we talked with Venom and Dig and they said that we could make the cops chase us we just can´t kill them of run them over just for fun, we could go trought red lights and do dangerous suff to get the cops chasing us...
I've contacted Venom about this and he has said that he didn't tell you that it is ok to make the police chase you but it is ok that you run away from them.
there is difference between you making the police follow you intentionally and you running away from them.

What I saw you do is wait for a police officer to get out of the city just so you could make them follow you and so you could go into a car chase with them. I'd ask you nicely not to lie in the courthouse. Because what you did was very clear.
However, after I've spoke to Venom I could understand how you might have misunderstood what he meant there fore you are going to get one more last chance. The bans will be lifted but will stay on record. Approved.