VCMod - New Police Lights/Sirenes - Thoughts?
(03-31-2015, 05:52 AM)Safira Wrote: Will someone please make a tutorial for the likes of noobs like me?

Other than that it's wunderbar

http://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=59153
(03-31-2015, 05:52 AM)Safira Wrote: Will someone please make a tutorial for the likes of noobs like me?

Other than that it's wunderbar

True thing... Don't get a single shit of it. I watched the video and did some settings. Nothing works. No idea what I am doing wrong...
[Image: MrTreeGames-Signature.gif]

Give green to Tree
                                                               signature by Nyander
It's really really good.

Shoutout to BSOG for making this possible.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
From my perspective, it's a great upgrade to FL. The usage of different sirens and beams are just great. Also the ability of a manual siren might get people to move out the way. This also stops people from going a round with there sirens on by accident shouting 'accidentally pressed alt.' I honestly think it has enhanced Police RP and would atract more people to RP that job.
[Image: dca8211526043e00aed8a728131842bc.png]
I love how it add all the codes for police sirens and the background radio chatter. Now all we need is the voice radio chat!
[Image: n0LLhCI.jpg]
Love it now it works! But the blinkers and hazards don't work somehow...
[Image: MrTreeGames-Signature.gif]

Give green to Tree
                                                               signature by Nyander
McDonalds
It looks very nice with the lights
One of the best addons to date when it comes to realism, especially the background police radio in the vehicle.
i have some constructive critisism: I h8 it.

No but seriously, The sirens and lights is on the same buttons as i use to unlock and lock my car, and if i died in my car, and returns to it, sirens and lights does not work, and its bullshit i cant change controls in the VC menu