Black Thistle International
(04-02-2015, 02:15 PM)[FL:RP] Roach Wrote:
(04-02-2015, 01:12 PM)Deathstroke Wrote: Yeah I'm quitting. That means the TS server is gone too. Too many minges in the clan now.
Peace.
EDIT; Oh - and the icons are gone too
Glad you finally saw BTI was getting overrun by minges, but that was a *** move just up and removing the icons like that. It has ruined the thread.
It's on my private, payed for and hosted, VPS which is for my private use. I only allowed use of the icons while I was in the clan. I'm no longer in the clan so they don't get use of it.

It's how the world works, sadly, Roach.

EDIT; I'm more than happy to send them the icons to host themselves, though I'm not offering that service for free no more.
(04-02-2015, 02:18 PM)Deathstroke Wrote:
(04-02-2015, 01:12 PM)Deathstroke Wrote: Yeah I'm quitting. That means the TS server is gone too. Too many minges in the clan now.
Peace.

EDIT; Oh - and the icons are gone too

Glad you finally saw BTI was getting overrun by minges, but that was a *** move just up and removing the icons like that. It has ruined the thread.

It's on my private, payed for and hosted, VPS which is for my private use. I only allowed use of the icons while I was in the clan. I'm no longer in the clan so they don't get use of it.

It's how the world works sadly Roach.

Yeah but now you've removed them, the thread looks all messy and ruined. You could've said "Look mate, I'm removing the icons. You replace them and I'll remove them from my server." 

Removing them without giving them time to replace them in my eyes, is an unpleasant thing to do.
The following 1 user Likes Roachy's post:
  • TimzzElitezz
You have a point but, It would have been good of you to give us a day or two warning before shutting it down and leaving us in a difficult predicament, Instead you gave us half an hour and if it was not for me regularly checking the post we would have not known what happened.
Any who, Good Luck with whatever you do in the future as I doubt we will talk much any more.
-Timzz
The following 1 user Likes TimzzElitezz's post:
  • Roachy
(04-02-2015, 02:22 PM)[FL:RP] Roach Wrote:
(04-02-2015, 01:12 PM)Deathstroke Wrote: -snip-
-snip-
-snip-.

Yeah but now you've removed them, the thread looks all messy and ruined. You could've said "Look mate, I'm removing the icons. You replace them and I'll remove them from my server." 

Removing them without giving them time to replace them in my eyes, is an unpleasant thing to do.

To be truly honest, the thread looked rather messy anyway... The text was all in different formats and the History logo is still not centered. The thread looked amazing when Stitch was in charge of it, and I still have the old version of it, though now it looks poorly made and un-maintained; with or without my Icons.
The old thread was taken down with no prior warning also, Me and Innovative were working on getting the clan page up to scratch but due to Icons and TS being removed it's made it near impossible for us to do this.
(04-02-2015, 02:25 PM)Deathstroke Wrote:
(04-02-2015, 02:22 PM)[FL:RP] Roach Wrote:
(04-02-2015, 01:12 PM)Deathstroke Wrote: -snip-
-snip-
-snip-.

To be truly honest, the thread looked rather messy anyway... The text was all in different formats and the History logo is still not centered. The thread looked amazing when Stitch was in charge of it, and I still have the old version of it, though now it looks poorly made and un-maintained; with or without my Icons.

Valid point, the thread is generally messy and un-maintained. However, It's not the thread looking messy that's my problem, it's not my clan and I really don't care what the thread looks like. It's the principle that matters to me, the mature thing to do would be to let them know you'll remove the icons in like a few days as you want to clear up space on your server and then when they've replaced them continue with the removal. 

Anyway, I'm going to leave it there. If you wish to continue our discussion, let's do so over Steam and not on somebody else's clan thread.
Well there we go seems like the end of BTI Is near...
Marx you didn't join back as president... After the crash

And what people don't understand I've never done a clan page I don't even know how to do it so I'm just gonna delete it.
I Hearby Announce My Resignation from BTI

Not really much CLANRP Going on So i and other people have decided to Create something different
I Wish BTI Best of luck but for now,
Goodbye.
-Innovative
It has come to my attention that Black Thistle International has gone down hill with the departure of experience and valued members. I feel like the situations have not been dealt with appropriately leading to downfall of the organisation, therefore I must announce that I am resigning from my role as Manager of all Divisions and am leaving the clan. I have enjoyed my time here while it lasted and have learnt some valuable skill, I would like to thank all members of the clan for make it a memorable experience. Most of all I would like to thank Ryan for taking me on board and giving me this high rank, as much as I appreciate what you have done for me in terms of the clan I don't like the way the clan is heading and I'm not the person who can help combat the issues at hand.
I hope you can find a suitable replacement and one day I hope to see that B.T.I has return to it's former self. So for now that's me signing off.
- Tom James (Former Head of all Divisions)
Alright, if Innovative's leaving then I am, I can't be doin' with this shit. No hard feelings and stuff but peace out. This is a mountain out of a mole hill.
And Devin, that contract's still with me, call me when you need and I'll drop what I'm doing and oblige the terms of it.