Black Thistle International
"Protection is our profession"
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[Image: history.png]
[Image: Cinema-History-icon.png][/align]
Black thistle International originated In Detroit, Back in 1945, Black thistle international started out working for Ford Motor company, As a group of only 5, As ford grew so did Black thistle, ever since then the group grew bigger and bigger we more Divisions. Since 1980 Black thistle international Moved to EvoCity And started working with the government as A Second police force As well as Security. Since 1980 BTI Created more divisions Fitting in with what evo city needed and since then have always been on the scene of Crime. Since the move from Detroit to Evo city, Evo city's crime rate dropped from 98% Down to 12% with it still decreasing. BTI Will continue to serve with evo city and make it as safe and crime-free as possible. (Unless the Russians take over, then we're outta there)

Over the years, the company has assembled a crack team for all of the modern man's needs. Although our company is prepared for everything, we are still recruiting new members, so feel free to come on down to a local HQ or apply online.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[Image: user_suit_black.png]Division A - Agency - Vince Lestrade
[Image: car--arrow.png]Division B - Rental - N/A
[Image: car.png]Division C - Highway Agency - N/A
[Image: stop.png]Division D - Road Safety - N/A
[Image: user_gray_cool.png]Division E - Security - Alexander "Victor" Jordans
[Image: application-plus-red.png]Division F - Medical - N/A
[Image: accept.png]Division G - Negotiations - Sam "Stitch" Stitcherman
[Image: user_add.png]Division H - Training - Dan Millerway
[Image: wrench-screwdriver.png]Division I - Road Maintainence - N/A
[Image: traffic-light-icon.png]Division J - Traffic - Dimitri "Jam" Valakovich
[Image: arrow-switch-180.png]Division K - Trading - N/A
[Image: bank.png]Division L - Architecture - N/A
[Image: computer.png]Division M - Technology -N/A

[Image: 4y55eikd6sc79s3zg.jpg]
Over the past 20 years BTI Have been working closely with NASA, We have learned many things And since 2004 BTI Have created many different vaccines and stopped many Biological warfares. Since the Announcement at the 2008 Black thistle Government meeting we announced that we were launching a space program, Which will be sure to advance BTI In every way.

UNDER CONSTRUCTION
Where'd the old thread go? Also, these graphics are lacking as is the thread.

EDIT; Always keep a spare http://puu.sh/gMCib/536f1b462c.txt - you're welcome
Yeah it's not complete, It's my first ever one thread left complicated asf i'm just guessing Sad

Stich left it should be complete fully in a week
Stitch*
Good Luck

EDIT: Yea m8 id appresi8 if the f8 of the clan didnt have me as the Division G head
Good luck with the clan.

EDIT: I want to join this clan, I'm applying for Division D, thank you for your time.
Mexico is not safe
You might want to add the [Unofficial] tag to the thread title, other than that good luck.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
Black Thistle International has failed to pay on a $4,000/A Man @ 6-Men Contract.
Also, Ryan undermined my presidental authority.
And finally - Mousey60 disconnected almost immeditaly after being paid and once I notified BTI, nothing was done.

Kick out Mousey60.
Pay me back the $24,000.
And I also would like a free service as president, of any amount of contracting I require to fix this mistake.

Ryan, when you run a business, it must be of quality. You know EXACTLY what I do to businesses who are not of quality.
Yeah I'm quitting. That means the TS server is gone too. Too many minges in the clan now.
Peace.

EDIT; Oh - and the icons are gone too
Death,
Could you please name the people you have a problem with so we can try and sort it out. I agree that we do have a few players not suited to the credentials but we have to deal with them appropriately rather than just removing them without warning.
I hope we can come to a resolution as you are highly valued by everyone in the clan and are an important asset to us all.
-Timzz
(04-02-2015, 01:12 PM)Deathstroke Wrote: Yeah I'm quitting. That means the TS server is gone too. Too many minges in the clan now.
Peace.

EDIT; Oh - and the icons are gone too

Glad you finally saw BTI was getting overrun by minges, but that was a dick move just up and removing the icons like that. It has ruined the thread.
The following 1 user Likes Roachy's post:
  • Stitch