Report: Clementio & drummerdude 64
(03-30-2015, 08:49 PM)Suarez Wrote:
(03-30-2015, 08:16 PM)chambao Wrote: I have already said sorry to my part however i cant let it go that shouting Beware the Dog is just silly its not Semi-Serious at all . it has no RP value no meaning and in turn also causes mic spam . i don't see how you can say you were in the right to protest with no plausible reason and by spamming your Mic over and over causing RP to hault .

I saw EthanArcher get arrested by your for Protesting, as a noble citizen I decided to avenge him and continue what he set out to do. I can't see how it was mic-spam either. Try protesting solely using /y. Not as effective. As for Clementio's comments about me breaking FearRP, you brought the tazer out behind me so how was I to know it was there.

Its funny i basicly yell in my mic to you tostop and that i had a tazer, and you did not hear? Hmm funny, you only hear the parts that suits you... you so funny Suarez.
It's quarter past ten and I'm going to sleep. If I'm needed I'll respond. Ciao.
It's quarter past ten and I'm still waiting for the reason of that "Beware of dog Protest" inside the nexus.
Suarez "we" have been forgotten xD
I twas' involved, as I was protesting.

I was protesting about tax rebates; it started with me and a few others.
It was peaceful, all we did was chant about you being dogs, for stealing our tax money.

One of the SRU told us to move, we moved, we got tased and arrested by drummer dude.

I came back, got my sign out (opposite nexus), instantly got arrested and tased by drummer dude, again.
*redacted bc i was immature at 15 lol*
(04-04-2015, 03:57 PM)EthanArcher Wrote: I twas' involved, as I was protesting.
It was peaceful, all we did was chant about you being dogs, for stealing our tax money.
One of the SRU told us to move, we moved, we got tased and arrested by drummer dude.
I came back, got my sign out (opposite nexus), instantly got arrested and tased by drummer dude, again.
No you were just yelling beware de dog even suares said that in his first post in this ban request stop lying in a ban request to get the story your way.
(04-04-2015, 03:57 PM)EthanArcher Wrote: I twas' involved, as I was protesting.

Well that i dont know, in the moment i taze Suarez , there were only suarez there. And even him can say that.
(04-04-2015, 04:20 PM)Internet Explorer Wrote:
(04-04-2015, 03:57 PM)EthanArcher Wrote: snippety snip
No you were just yelling beware de dog even suares said that in his first post in this ban request stop lying in a ban request to get the story your way.
Its a protest, what do you expect? For me to quote shakespeare? No. Its a protest. I can shout whatever the hell I wish to shout.

In my characters eyes you were being dogs, so I suited that view.
*redacted bc i was immature at 15 lol*
Request reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Insufficient evidence of any rules being violated by accused player(s) (Clementio, STEAM_0:0:110911589)(drummer dude 64, STEAM_0:0:59668329).

Please note, the screenshots cannot provide enough information to determine if this was random.

[FL] Nevy
Server Administrative Team