Unban Request
Your name: (Steam friends name) : [ALG]PsychoticKiller

Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example) : 3354 i think

Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened) : I clearly explained that i was kidding with the ddos thing,but boolean didnt listened and told andreas anyways,and when andreas came back to ask my forum name i clearly said "my forum name is milkymilkshake but if its for the ddos thing i was kidding" and i think my ban is bullshit...Atleast i would like to have my ban shortened but not a permaban because i already learned the lesson (never joke about "serious" things) and i already miss playing on the server...
Your ban is a 100% fair and I told andreas to give you it.
You can't just "joke" to DDoS the server.
-Signature removed-
We've had so much trouble with butthurt DDoS'ers, if you think that shits funny then go play somewhere else lol.
Atleast can my ban be shortened? I knew the risks of the ban,but i didnt knew i would get a PERMA.

Edit : By the way,i read through all the rules and i didnt find any rules about that...
DDoS is Serious business, so if you knew the risks, a possible one would be Permabanned
[Image: tumblr_oo89kx6Wfc1vvng74o8_r1_1280.png]
If you like use your brain.
Do you think it is allowed to DDoS a server?
<3<3 I will never forget you grandfather 14.9.11 R.I.P<3<3

anyways there was a glitch it said it had kicked me instead of bann o_o
I say this ban stay, let's wait for another admin to post.
<3<3 I will never forget you grandfather 14.9.11 R.I.P<3<3

This ban definately stays, its quite obvious he was trying to intimidate the admins so he could get away with rulebreaking by threatening to DDoS, whilst these threats were seemingly hollow trying to manipulate and threaten the admins is serious. The ban will NOT be lifted. If you want to go and threaten servers with DDoS, do it elsewhere.