Wood's Resignation from Developer <3

Hello Community,
So, in this thread, can we try keep the raging and arguments to a low key as I'm not in the mood for arguments.

This might be a surprise to some people. 

I joined FL in mid 2012, then joined the forums early 2013 so I've been around for quite a while. I coded for FL unofficially for around 6-7 months, and made quite a few updates working along Mavis. I was then entrusted with the Developer rank after much talking with Soul, which I couldn't be any more grateful for. I loved my time developing for FL and I will greatly miss it, but sometimes we have to move on.

Things don't develop themselves, and I've often taken days off to work on various projects. I always loved coming on and seeing you guys on and appreciating the updates, and even just everyone welcoming me when I connect always warmed me. I have personally chose to left because I feel what has recently happened has opened my eyes to the back of FL, which none of you guys get to see much, but we've tried to explain as much as we can in the thread.

I could write a list of everyone I like in the community, but I'd literally need 6 posts as I know countless people in the community and I love you all the same <3. I do want to throw a special thanks to: 
Zecon: Wow, what should I say? You're amazing Zecon, and you are one of the best mates I've ever met from FL.
Burnett: We haven't spoke too much, but you are a really good lad.
Link: Linkyyyy <3 If I didn't meet you I would be sat talking to myself dude. You are a legend and we'll stay in touch so who cares.
Blurr: Even though I argue with you, you are honestly a really good lad.
Entire Staff Team: I can't personally mention you all, but I've left with you, and I am honestly pleasured to have worked with you on FL and we're all pretty good mates.
Zan: We didn't play too much FL, but back in the day we had great fun. We'll stay in contact of course.
Vol: Top lad, we'll be working together far more in the future and get stuff coded <3
Suarez: When are you getting teacher?
SoulRipper: We left on a good note I suppose, never had any huge personal issues, just I don't feel you are capable of running this ship anymore.
Floodify: Taught me the ways of FL, you are also a top lad.
Diggy: Diggyyyyyy, stay in touch dude. You are my geography teacher <3

Now for some names, as I can't keep writing all night!: Lods of enome, Kippo, Jono, Evilmatt.
If I forgot you, I'm honestly sorry but I can't really think too straight now.

Thank you FL for everything you've gave me, but every path comes to an end, and mines here. I hope to keep in touch with everyone! 

Wood signing out.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
The following 4 users Like Wood's post:
  • Noble, evilmat360, Suarez, lods of emone
Today, FL lost a lot of good people including me, you and many others I couldn't possibly name them all. But keep in touch, when I thought of people to make sure I'd added you were on top of the list.

Keep on being a top lad.
Where do you think you're going baby♬

At least add the fire truck first Cheese
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:68652272&b=16]
Goodbye Wood, keep in touch!
Bye woody Sad
You did great work for FL and I'm sure you will carry it on else where! Cya soon mate!
[Image: dca8211526043e00aed8a728131842bc.png]
don't see my name on that
get in the bin