Farewell, FL
PLAY THIS:

I'm sure you guys have read enough of these already, so I'll try to keep it short.
(hah well looking back on the thread so much for that I wrote a damn speech)

In light of recent events, almost the entire administrating team has left fearless and without them, even with a new staff team it will just never feel the same. I also have other feelings I will keep to myself (so as not to offend anyone or get this post taken down). All I can say is when I woke up this morning (well actually I woke up at 2PM shush) I did not expect today to turn out like this.

I'd make a list, thanking everyone but I'd feel bad when I missed someone out, plus the list would be immense because all (well, most of) you are great, friendly and helpful people. But if you are reading this, I thank you even more for taking your time to get this far.

I don't really have much more to say, if you want to add me on steam go ahead http://steamcommunity.com/id/wopyawads/ I add everyone with the benefit of the doubt and remove them if I get a scam message *sigh*

Once again, farewell, au revoir and most of all goodbye. I will miss each and every one of you for the experience I have had on this server.

Edit: Will probably check in on the server every now and again just to check how things are going in the community that holds a special place in my heart, but I'll never come back for good, not after what happened or, should I say, has been happening for the past 7 and a bit years.

*salutes*

I remain,

lods of emone
The following 1 user Likes lods of emone's post:
  • GRiiM
Goodbye emone Sad
Was nice playing together on FL emone, Cya soon!
[Image: dca8211526043e00aed8a728131842bc.png]