Report: [TG][W.Y] LivKX
Name of player[TG][W.Y] LivKX

SteamIDSTEAM_0:1:33631470

Time in GMT: 22:30 (Aprox.)

Server: v2d

Summary: The Player rammed my police vehicle forcing it to explode against the wall of the motel. At which point hopped out of their car and forced another officer to give them money. 

As you can see, I attempted to brake (My wheels stopped moving) although they had my car in a lock using the Lamborghini which meant that I was unable to escape from them ramming my car into the wall.
Shouting 'Give us your laptop' they were just minging around the server. 

Evidence:

Didn't mean to purposefully ram you into the thing, I didn't mean any harm. Myself and mark had been going round shouting that at people as a joke, Like I say again, we never meant any harm by it. I'm sorry.
(03-31-2015, 09:58 PM)LivKX Wrote: Didn't mean to purposefully ram you into the thing, I didn't mean any harm. Myself and mark had been going round shouting that at people as a joke, Like I say again, we never meant any harm by it. I'm sorry.

Well we obviously know that you meant to ram the car in the first place, or you would have stopped.. but instead you continued until you forced my car into a wall.

As the evidence shows, you found it pretty hilarious after so I don't believe that you are sorry, but instead are attempting to plead ignorant in the hope that this can be dismissed as an accident with no intentional harm.
I never intended to cause harm. It was not my intention.
Request reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed sufficient, as accused player was found violating rules regarding ramming vehicles.
A vehicle blacklist will be applied for three hours.

[FL] Nacreas
Server Administrative Team
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]