Clawz - UBR
Your name: [FL:RP] ClawZ

Your ban ID: STEAM_0:1:73875298

Banned by: [FL] KPred

Reason: Running over injured bodies

Involved: [FL:RP] Brennan (the injured body), me and the staff member

Why we should unban you:  First of all, I accidentally stepped on Brennan's body. In addition to this Brennan didn't even die.I was running around messing about and I accidentally step on this guy's body. If I wanted to deliberately kill him, wouldn't I have stepped on him until he died? KPred can testify. I was clearly running around when I stepped on his body. I didn't even know that he got stepped on until a police officer shouted: "Hey! What do you think you're doing!", and I realised what happened and quickly ran back to the scene. But it was too late. As soon as I approached the body again, KPred banned me. Now, here I am.
The fact you ran on his body twice not once was why I banned you. You could see his body next to the car, you ran over it the first time, then ran back in the same path and ran over him again. This alone seems to make me think you're not telling the truth.
[Image: image.png]

Ted - International Lover: My gear changes sound like Donald Duck
You ran over my body twice. Kpred warned you the first time and then the second time issued the ban.
Answer this question would you? Did I run off, run back, run on his body agian and walk of?
You ran over Brennan's body, ran forward, turned around and ran over his body again. Whether or not you killed him is irrelevant, you did it twice.

Denied.
[Image: image.png]

Ted - International Lover: My gear changes sound like Donald Duck