Poll: Do you want it back?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
41.44%
46 41.44%
No
58.56%
65 58.56%
Total 111 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Get the old BMW back
As I've mentioned earlier the new BMW will come back, but there were some issues that's why it is delayed.

I do think we should drop the price of the BMW, as this is clearly not the car that stands out and there's no reason to make it extremely expensive then.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
Will this be before, or after the new weapons will come out?/sarcasm
The following 2 users Like James_Gaff's post:
  • Fultz, Nevy
(03-30-2015, 09:33 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: As I've mentioned earlier the new BMW will come back, but there were some issues that's why it is delayed.

I do think we should drop the price of the BMW, as this is clearly not the car that stands out and there's no reason to make it extremely expensive then.

Thank you.   Not for adding the "new BMW". To be honest i can careless. Thank you for fixing the price though, i still think the old BMW should be replaced not with another BMW but with another car worth its money i mean it really is out-dated.
                    [Image: cZPgi6s.gif]
(03-30-2015, 09:33 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: As I've mentioned earlier the new BMW will come back, but there were some issues that's why it is delayed.

If so mind to refund all players who still got a bmw and give the money back like , new price 800k , refund the 200k of it?

Or replace it for other car that worth , took me some months to get it legit and if the price now drops i ill be sad xD
[/quote]

If so mind to refund all players who still got a bmw and give the money back like , new price 800k , refund the 200k of it?

Or replace it for other car that worth , took me some months to get it legit and if the price now drops i ill be sad xD
[/quote]

I really hope so, because people really worked for the BMW.
yes refund... I farmed for hours a day to get it
Kind Regards
Lucifer, your private demon.
Of course
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 1 user Likes SoulRipper's post:
  • Rain
(03-28-2015, 09:22 PM)Theblackshadowofgod Wrote: You know my opinion on this and c'mon these pictures look no way near the car you see in-game.
This is like a picture of a Big Mac hamburger from McDonalds untill you see it in reality.

So damn true.
FearlessRP 
____________________________________________________________________________________
[Image: Yzs7t0g.png]
If you can read this you're a coon
How much will the refund be 1 million since we brought it for that? I think that we should have the BMW at 800k and we should find a replacement for a car that is 1 million. I will do some searching Wink
The following 1 user Likes Blurr's post:
  • Tomo
-Bump

Quote:Soul,

"As I've mentioned earlier the new BMW will come back, but there were some issues that's why it is delayed.

I do think we should drop the price of the BMW, as this is clearly not the car that stands out and there's no reason to make it extremely expensive then."

It will come back when it's bug-free which I will take care of personally. This is the most expensive car. There should not be any bug.

The FL BMW will not be in store but will be a special item. Also owners of a BMW who liked the old one better, can switch.

This was 1 year ago, what happened?

You said you'd add it, Why do we have to remind you about this after 1 year?... I still remember the new bmw like it was yesterday, It was so fantastic I still don't understand why ever it was removed as we the community wanted it.

Just read all the replies, even ex developers, staff wanted this. A lot of members of the community got mad at you for removing it, We voted for the car to be added, it had been added and removed after a few hours, 'Some issues' don't take 1 year to Fix.

Also, I just noticed how much the poll is kinda misleading, >.>

Btw guys if you do wanna vote this is how it is

No - Yes, we want the new BMW back

Yes - No, we want the 2008 model to stay
Kind Regards
Lucifer, your private demon.