Poll: Do you want it back?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
41.44%
46 41.44%
No
58.56%
65 58.56%
Total 111 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Get the old BMW back
(03-30-2015, 06:00 AM)Shahmen Wrote: I have had the BMW for nearly 4 years, I still love it.

The handling is the same, since it was copied from the old one. How can you say it isn't worth a million anymore?

You want to pay a million for this?

[Image: fe8a368c3f.jpg]

But you woulnd't pay a million for THIS?

[Image: c9d41b77c2.jpg]
Because it looks like bird shit look at it i rather pay 70k for a lokus then 1mill for that crap
                    [Image: cZPgi6s.gif]
(03-30-2015, 06:48 PM)DrunkPuto Wrote:
(03-30-2015, 06:00 AM)Shahmen Wrote: -snup-
Because it looks like bird shit look at it i rather pay 70k for a lokus then 1mill for that crap
[Image: bird_poo430x300.jpg]
[Image: c9d41b77c2.jpg]

Seeing that similarity.
The old one is special made? It looks exacly like the one from Need for speed most wanted... I'm pretty sure it even has the same skin

Yep its the same one.
[Image: tumblr_oq4diiJxBR1uo87guo1_500.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Decay's post:
  • James_Gaff
Custom made as in: ported from a game, added additional seat, added neon bar, skins and some other minor things.

By the way for those who complain about the lack of development please take a look at the changelog and see what has been done within a year.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
Soul, if you want custom made - talk to Noble. He is incredibly talented and could do wonders; though you need to let go of the past.
I think the best solution would be: Keep the old BMW but make the interior high resolution.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
If that can happen, I for one would be more than happy.
I think the best solution is listening to the community.

But that would actually credit the vote you created.
The following 3 users Like Fultz's post:
  • James_Gaff, Venom, Enzyme
It honestly looks like we are going to get nowhere. It seems as though as long as Soul doesn't like something then it's not going to happen. I have seen this before in Communities and trust me it's a sure fire way to loose members.

And if I can be blunt and honest. The old BMW lolls sh*t I only bought it for the novelty of it being the 1mil car.

The fact that BSOG upgraded it to a different model and made it look NICE and not as though it was a four year olds drawing of a BMW made me a little bit happier about owning one.

Honestly soul. Listen to "your" community before there is no community.

I'm presuming staff had a vote, the outcome was clear, now the community has had a vote in which the outcome is still clear.
[Image: giphy.gif]
The following 2 users Like Marty's post:
  • James_Gaff, Demonic
(03-30-2015, 08:33 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: I think the best solution would be: Keep the old BMW but make the interior high resolution.

Wouldn't it be easier to create extra body groups and similar paintjobs (if possible) for the new BMW so that if people wish they can make it look similar to the old one. E.g. body group for the wheel arches, wheels, etc.

Seems easier to create extra parts for the new one than to upgrade the old ones interior. Especially since the paint colouring of the old one is also one of the problems.