Poll: Do you want it back?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
41.44%
46 41.44%
No
58.56%
65 58.56%
Total 111 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Get the old BMW back
(03-29-2015, 08:34 PM)DrunkPuto Wrote: We should put none of the BMW's back the new one is more like a middle class car not no Million dollar car, I suggest adding a car worth the time and struggle for that 1 million dollars. I suggest....   http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=59106

Or even better , use a Bmw M6

[Image: 08d350b9a10144624409475a3f4c2064.png]
[Image: f7d06382580f345703a5dbb71d2ea00b.png]
What if taking it to the mechanic to upgrade it was a one-time thing?

The new BMW is put into the market, and everybody who had a BMW keeps the old one.
You can then take it to a mechanic to have them fix it up for you (turns it into the new model).

I had the BMW quite a long time, i think like 1,5 years, but I think the new BMW is just horrible. The handling is so bad, the old BMW, you could drift properly through a sharp turn, i'm used to it that it can't turn normally, but with the new BMW i can't even drift through the turns, I have to brake to almost a complete stop, to make a decent turn. In my opinion it also looks bad. I hope the old BMW is going to be a legacy item if the new bmw is permanent, if not I have to sell it. I don't see it as a million dollar car anymore, if I never played FL and had to price the new BMW, max 250k... The old bmw (bad textures I agree) have race modifications like the description says which makes it so expensive.
I have had the BMW for nearly 4 years, I still love it.

The handling is the same, since it was copied from the old one. How can you say it isn't worth a million anymore?

You want to pay a million for this?

[Image: fe8a368c3f.jpg]

But you woulnd't pay a million for THIS?

[Image: c9d41b77c2.jpg]
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
The following 1 user Likes equal's post:
  • Tomo
I miss the new BMW Sad JUST ADD IT FFS! nobody cares if the old bmw was special made.. Maybe it was cool ETC when FL just came out. But you have to stay with the time... Nobody cares for the BMW anymore due It's p00p qualiy. Even I stopped driving it, I used to love it but It's just plain ugly, and trying to drive it in first person is a pain in the ass... I seriously love the new one. God I get orgasms driving it in first person...
Make a day offer where they can get a full refund if they don't want it... And the lovers will keep it, haters will hate.
Kind Regards
Lucifer, your private demon.
Let's face it the new one is what the community wants and I agree with them, great interior, sounds and it has the same handling! Yes the BMW was made for FL but GeorgeTheBoy stated that we need to stop living in dark days and move on. Fearless is an on growing community and needs to keep expanding and growing to keep plays interested.
The following 1 user Likes Blurr's post:
  • Tomo
Don't see why we just don't add the M6 put the price at a million and keep the old M3 put that price at a million. Refund anyone who had the car before and let em choose which one they want. Similar to the VW golfs
The new BMW is buggy as hell as the weight was changed with the new model so the BMW car textfile that states all the speeds has messed up due to the weight change.

Simple edit, let's just get this one fixed and move on?
Kind Regards,
Wood.
The following 2 users Like Wood's post:
  • Blurr, Tomo
(03-30-2015, 06:00 AM)Shahmen Wrote: I have had the BMW for nearly 4 years, I still love it.

The handling is the same, since it was copied from the old one. How can you say it isn't worth a million anymore?

You want to pay a million for this?

[Image: fe8a368c3f.jpg]

But you woulnd't pay a million for THIS?

[Image: c9d41b77c2.jpg]

Dat sarcasm though
What happened to actually listening to these polls? We ask for new content and you throw back to the old one, we're still waiting on those weapons that could of been fixed up in a week or two but we still wait nearly 6 months on. This will end up being another project that will never end up getting done, we can clearly see that the community wants the new one and not the old one yet it is placed back in. Seemingly you hope we forget about the new content and play the same fearless we have been playing for years, surely you can see the logic in this, give the community what they want not what you think is best for the community, 7 years since fearless has came out and lots of changes since, upgrades in download speed, faster computers are more common and a community hungry for new features. I mean what's the point of having a poll if you just defy it and do what you wish to do anyway.Im not usually one to rant on about updates in fearless as I am fairly patient but the reality of not getting the content is not a matter of patience but whether or not you want to stay in a community in which the owner refuses to improve his own community due to his own preferences.
The following 6 users Like Smex's post:
  • evilmat360, livkx, Falc, Nevy, Bowiii, Demonic