Poll: Do you want it back?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
41.44%
46 41.44%
No
58.56%
65 58.56%
Total 111 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Get the old BMW back
The only reason I bought my BMW is beacuse of it now having a realistic interior. The community needs to progress to stand out against other servers. Yes the old one was created for Fearless but at no point within the game does it make that obvious, it just looks like it's come from a pack like sickness.

I prefer cars that can be customised with body groups, have the colour tool work properly instead of changing the whole car and have a realistic interior with working speedos. Compared to a low quality inteior in a car that has a roll cage. This is meant to be an average city, not a city full of rich racers that have race customised their cars.
The following 4 users Like evilmat360's post:
  • Nevy, Blurr, Safira, James_Gaff
(03-28-2015, 10:12 PM)BlackDog Wrote: The current ingame model looks nothing like that except for its shape, the texture quality is terrible in comparison to the new one, its like Shamans picture [Image: 27135c9599.jpg]

The new BMW is the new one, and the firetruck is our old BMW in terms of quality, why do we not just have them both if this is such a split issue? We already had a poll ages ago showing that no one cares about file size and infact wanted more content, why do we STILL have this aversion to content additions? 

I think he might of meant to put the old one and not "the new one"

(03-28-2015, 10:14 PM)evilmat360 Wrote: The only reason I bought my BMW is beacuse of it now having a realistic interior. The community needs to progress to stand out against other servers. Yes the old one was created for Fearless but at no point within the game does it make that obvious, it just looks like it's come from a pack like sickness.

I prefer cars that can be customised with body groups, have the colour tool work properly instead of changing the whole car and have a realistic interior with working speedos. Compared to a low quality inteior in a car that has a roll cage. This is meant to be an average city, not a city full of rich racers that have race customised their cars.

I agree, the only thing I have disliked at all about the new cars is that some of them have the option to change the material to an unrealistic camo or wierd paintjob. As they make it look plastic/fake and not like realistic camoflage.
Key word? Q-U-A-L-I-T-Y

Keep the new one , u shall changes all old ones to new ones , its about time no?

+Support for keep the new one Smile
(03-28-2015, 10:17 PM)Rain Wrote:
(03-28-2015, 10:14 PM)evilmat360 Wrote: Snip

I agree, the only thing I have disliked at all about the new cars is that some of them have the option to change the material to an unrealistic camo or wierd paintjob. As they make it look plastic/fake and not like realistic camoflage.

That's down to them being TDM default skins, if FL replaced them it wouldnt happen.
(03-28-2015, 10:22 PM)The Rock Wrote: Key word? Q-U-A-L-I-T-Y

Keep the new one , u shall changes all old ones to new ones , its about time no?

+Support for keep the new one Smile
I voted to get the old one back before I even saw the new one as I sort of wrongly trusted the people against the new one. After having a test drive with Zombie and seeing it, I absolutely love it compared to the old one. Much better, sharper and more fitting than the previous version.
I like the newer version much better, and the fact that it has body-groups is awesome.

I think the other horribly textured vehicles need to go as well (replaced)

• Citroen
  • Tides Truck
  • Volvo S60 (Old Version)
  • Trabant
The following 6 users Like Nevy's post:
  • evilmat360, Benporium, Tomo, Marty, Safira, Tzimanious
Yeah defo keep new model XD
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
No point to reduce the quality of our vehicles. It's a step in the wrong direction and we need to focus on upgrading all the vehicles.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
The following 1 user Likes Enzyme's post:
  • Tomo
I say yes. Models that were made specifically for fearless shouldn't be removed so easily
No reason why we can't have both if that what is wanted
And if people have an issue with nitro. Make a thread and have it changed
The following 1 user Likes Temar's post:
  • MacTavish