Unban Request - KALIN.
[b]Your name:Kalin
[b]Your ban ID:This is the problem - I can't find it. I found some of my bans, but I can't find the permaban I received from Killjoy.
[b]Banned by:[FL] Faustie
[b]Reason: I attempted to scam a player by selling him a very expensive car for 220k when the price of the car was something around 400-500k.
[b]Involved:[FL]KillJoy, [FL]BlueScattles, and me - Kalin.
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:18941307
[b]Why we should unban you: It's been a long time since I played FearlessRP servers - It's been over 4-5 years, back then I was a 11 year old stupid boy that was breaking alot of rules, like - RDM, Random Arrest, throwing molotovs and just minging around. And then I was permabanned... I couldn't play your servers, so 1 year later I switched to PERP, in which I was slowly understanding how roleplaying works. Through all these years I played Gmod and many other games that require roleplaying. Alot of admins were telling me to stop failing, yet I didn't listen and got permabanned. I kind of miss FearlessRP and wish I could play it again. I regret what I did and I wish it never happened - Kalin.(I also apologize for my grammar mistakes).
                                                        Thank you for reading this post.
THE BAN ID: 4582
THE PERSON WHO BANNED ME WAS [FL] Faustie not [FL]KillJoy - I'm sorry for this mistake. Please respond.
You have fourteen bans, the last of which you recieved a permanent suspension, you've had plenty of chances in the past.
Why do you think you deserve yet another?
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
I hate to make this excuse and I hope you understand, but back then I was a typical stupid 10-11 year child that never really faced consequences, until I got permabanned. After that I really missed the FearlessRP servers and to this day I wish I could play for at least 1 day. Throughout all these years I was thinking about making a ban request, but was too ashamed to make one, because I didn't wanted to be judged. I really wish Bluescattle - the person I scammed, and [FL]Faustie the admin was still playing so I could apologize. To both of them. I played alot of PERP's and gamemodes in Gmod that required decent roleplaying, such as Metro 2033 roleplay, HL2 roleplay and much more servers. Right now I'm 15 and I've grown maturity over a time, in which I'm more polite, Im trying to type properly and show respect to the communities and admins. I implore you sir, to give me the last chance. I really want to play FearlessRP servers like in the old days - but without breaking ANY rules. I also apologize for my grammar, I'm from Poland and it's still hard for me to speak English properly. I hope you understand how ashamed I feel like about my stupid mistakes I made -I should have never played your servers until I reached at least 13 years of age when I started to realize how rules work and how to obey them. Sorry I'm taking your time with this ridicilous unban request, but I really feel bad and guilty about mistakes I have done in the past. I beg you again, to give me the last chance to play the most fun servers in Gmod(In my opinion). Thank you for reading this - Kalin.
I still hope you respond to this, Diggy.
I have alerted the banning staff member of this thread, he will most likely personally review it
as he is the one who issued the original suspension.
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
Don't worry about incorrect spelling and grammar, you're doing well for English not being your first language.

Normally I wouldn't consider an unban with 14 priors, but it has been an exceptionally long time. What's your history on the other servers been like? Have you received many bans from the other RP servers, or would you say that you've gotten mature enough to avoid most bans?
Thank you SO MUCH for replying, and at the same time I want to apologize to you and Bluescattle for my stupid actions back in 2011.
Well, after I got permamently banned I started playing L4D2 for like a year, and then switched to PERP - GmodBiz,
Hellzone and Perpheads. I enjoyed Hellzone&Perpheads, because of its custom content. I also played Metro2033&HL2 RP servers which in my opinion requires alot of decent knowledge and roleplaying skills about HL2&metro2033. And I'm not going to lie, I DID receive bans, but I did and I kept learning from these bans until now. Roleplaying in Gmod is alot of fun, right now I have over 5000 hours played on Gmod, and I learned more and more about roleplaying through this entire time. Currently, I am bored of Gmod - I have nothing to do, but once upon a day I stumbled across old FearlessRP servers - after all these years I decided to make this unban request hoping I can still be able to play your amazing servers.
Thank you again for replying! - Kalin
Wish things could escalate quicker, getting really stressed over this :/
Things here can sometimes take a little while, but rest assured we're not going to forget your request.

Alright, considering you've played 5000 hours of gmod, I think I'll give you another chance. I'm glad that you admitted to receiving other bans, as it at least shows more of a learning process than claiming to have been ban-free.

Make sure you press F1 and read the rules very carefully. I'd also suggest reading the forum RP guides and extend rule guides, to ensure that you don't do anything that would warrant a ban. When in doubt, use @ to ask an admin. If you get another ban it would likely be a very long one, given your ban history.

Unbanned.