CityRP Ban
Your name: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Brosep
Your ban ID: 58066

Banned by: [FL] General Rickets

Reason: 'Racist language.' This ban happened occurred several months ago. I did said the n-word, but that's IC. I know it's a semi-serious roleplay server, but can't my character be racist IC? I tried explaining, but the admin just thought I wasn't taking seriously as I was jumping around a bit, (I was frozen at the time), I apologized but he banned me for a week. I checked later and the ban was upped to a perma ban.

Involved: I'm not sure how many, I was a police officer in the Nexus when I shouted the N-word, a few people heard it.
Why we should unban you: I know I did wrong, and I'm sorry. I was banned many months ago, and I think I've learnt my lesson. If you give me one more chance, I'd appreciate it. And if I ever do any more wrong-doings on the server, a perma ban would be justified. I know I have a history of bans, but that's when I wasn't taking it seriously, I've been playing HL2RP lately and I've come to appreciate RP servers.

Thanks
Quote:This ban happened occurred several months ago. I did said the n-word, but that's IC. I know it's a semi-serious roleplay server, but can't my character be racist IC?

Quote:General rule 14: No racism, sexism, discrimination or hate speech, also not in IC chats.

No it is not allowed to use racial slurs in IC chat. 

Quote: I know I did wrong, and I'm sorry. I was banned many months ago, and I think I've learnt my lesson. If you give me one more chance, I'd appreciate it.

Being sorry isn't a reason for a ban to be removed.
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]
-snip-
(03-28-2015, 12:06 PM)Brosep Wrote:
Quote: I know I did wrong, and I'm sorry. I was banned many months ago, and I think I've learnt my lesson. If you give me one more chance, I'd appreciate it.

Being sorry isn't a reason for a ban to be removed.
Never said it was, I'm just apologizing for my actions.
It's just that I was banned quite a while ago. And although I have quite the history of bans, I'm ready to RP (semi)seriously. I understand if you decline this ban appeal
8 bans in 22 hours and you expect me to believe you are sorry?

Well, I wasn't sorry at the time, now I am. As I said, I was banned quite a while a go. I understand if you don't believe me, though.
I don't see why you should be unbanned or have your ban-time reduced. It's clear that you don't want to be a part of our community, as you keep breaking our rules.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
(03-31-2015, 10:22 PM)Enzyme Wrote: I don't see why you should be unbanned or have your ban-time reduced. It's clear that you don't want to be a part of our community, as you keep breaking our rules.
I was permanently banned several months ago. I don't have a clean record, but I do want to be a part of the community. When I was banned, I did not make a ban appeal due to the sole fact that I didn't really care; now I do.
8 bans in 22 hours is insane. I don't see why I should give you another chance to play on the servers.