Nitrous - Unban Request after 2 years.
Your name: Nitrous
Your ban ID: Multiple ID's
Banned by: Many different people
Reason: Read Below
Involved: Myself
Why we should unban you: Hey guys  , I used to play on Fearless almost every day. I was playing for the coarse of just about a year untill I got perm banned. I would play on the server with my friend and ocasionally we would fuck around and get a 24 hr ban or something. After getting 13 bans over the year, I got permanantly banned for "being banned too many times." It's obvious that you don't want people PMing you about unban related subjects, but I really don't know if this is proper to be in a unban appeal. I've posted threads trying to be unbanned a while back, and none of it really worked because it seemed I broke so many rules over a long period of time. (Almost all of them were not the same rule being broken) 

Anyways, it's been about two years since I've been banned. After playing over a thousand hours of ArmA 3 Life Hardcore RPG server, other hardcore ArmA 3 servers, few DayZ RP servers, and other Roleplay games involving the community, I've dramastically increased my understanding for roleplaying. It may be a lot to ask, but I would really like if I am able to be pardoned from the server bans and regain access to play FearlessRP again. 
I'm not just some random kid who got banned by the way. I've donated hundreds of dollars to the server when I played and was a large member of the community. Just another person who would find it funny to hydraulic cars occasionally ;-;
All in all, I hope you understand that there is really no downside to giving me another chance. It's been two years and I've completely changed. Here is the information to my Steam in case you find it in your heart to pardon me:
Steam Profile: http://www.steamcommunity.com/id/nitrousrc
Steam ID:  STEAM_0:0:86897073
You didnt get a ban for " having to many bans " you got banned for Backseat adminstration that was your 13th ban, You later proceeded to try and double account using the steam family sharing.

I would also like you to fill in the template properly.
[Image: tumblr_oq4diiJxBR1uo87guo1_500.gif]
(03-28-2015, 07:29 AM)Decay Wrote: You didnt get a ban for " having to many bans " you got banned for Backseat adminstration that was your 13th ban, You later proceeded to try and double account using the steam family sharing.

I would also like you to fill in the template properly.

I'm aware of these bans. It was 2 years ago. I'm 17 years old now for fucks sakes XD
Listen man, I've been a member of lots of RP communities ranging from garrys mod to Arma 3 and I would really like to get back into fearless again. If I get banned a single time I will never ask to be unbanned. Any ban that I get can be permanant. Please man, I'm not here to cause trouble.
Someone review this please.
Approved for Last Chance.

Any administrative punishment in the future may possibly lead to the initial Permanent suspension being reinstated.