Subway RP
Me and a couple of friends from Slyfox we made a mall called Metropolis with lots of shops. I a Subway restaurant. Here are pictures of it:                       
Also I got my first RP point in this RP.
                                 Sincerely, Himalaya Eater       
[Image: wallpaper_far_cry_4_01.jpg]
                                                  +REP
Nice , Keep Up mate
Nice build, congratulations on the RPP.
I wish i could've stayed longer...
I could've finished the Dominos, help the guy who is trying to make IKEA and filling up the empty spots
(03-25-2015, 08:57 PM)Himalaya Thing Wrote: Me and a couple of friends from Slyfox we made a mall called Metropolis with lots of shops. I a Subway restaurant. Here are pictures of it:      

You got a RP Point? From what I remember we stopped the RP at some point, and all of didn't get any RP Points? Smile or?
(03-28-2015, 09:57 PM)Yerakor Wrote:
(03-25-2015, 08:57 PM)Himalaya Thing Wrote: Me and a couple of friends from Slyfox we made a mall called Metropolis with lots of shops. I a Subway restaurant. Here are pictures of it:      

You got a RP Point? From what I remember we stopped the RP at some point, and all of didn't get any RP Points? Smile or?
Well yea we stopped but I and some other people just continued maybe 5 minutes more and when we did, shortly after that a teacher came and asked us who was involved and we said some of the names but then maybe you logged off. Sorry if we forgot to say your name  Sad .
                                 Sincerely, Himalaya Eater       
[Image: wallpaper_far_cry_4_01.jpg]
                                                  +REP