Evo City Police Bureau
The Evo City Police Bureau was an interesting build and role play. The build itself was created by Venom, and it reminded me of all that Lego City stuff I'd use to get as a kid, with the toy police stations with jails and garages and stuff. It was exciting to see that come to life, and I really wanted to share it with the people that didn't see it/didn't get to go inside, etc. Firstly, all the credit for the build goes to Venom and the idea for the Bureau goes to him too, as he came up with it initially. Although do note, I did add the majority of the furnishings and room decorations.

It had to be the most functional force I had ever seen. Crime was low, we were an efficient, well-oiled enforcement machine! We had specific officers to do specific jobs; like traffic, correctional, outer-city, serious crime and more. It was great to be separate from the Nexus and actually have a space that was our own. Although you are part of the government I think it is key to be able to utilize your own area and not constantly be interfered with other branches. What a lot of people don't take notice of is that theoretically SRU and Police would be pretty separate, for example they wouldn't have their Head Quarters in the same area - or so I am led to believe. Also, my bad for the big images, I don't feel like croppin' em, but keep scrolling and you'll find bits and bobs of text...

Side note, this may seem overenthusiastic, but that's because police stuff like this makes me happy inside. C':

I have pictures, but first I'd like to describe each room and its function since it was so diverse and well-detailed. The pictures only capture a glimpse of what it was like inside:
  • Main hall-way/reception area: this is where all the meetings and such happened. We had some chairs, a reception desk and waiting area. Obviously it's not the most exciting area but it catered for the needs of the Department and was the epicenter of all that was going on. Apologies on the images, sometimes it has ECPD and sometimes ECPB, but I couldn't be arsed to change my decal >_> [Image: xwE2Z1J.jpg]
  • Sergeant's office: I guess this is where all the magic happens. Where the almighty one resides, a top his castle of bureaucratic morass. Never-the-less, furnished well and with a trusty computer and office chair dreams can happen. It wasn't used as much as I would've liked, but still looked just as good. [Image: cpQY2s0.jpg]
  • Barracks: a bit of an overstatement for what it was. Just a few bunks slung in a back room with a fancy decal made by your truly. A place where officers can hit the sack and get that much needed rest after the Don's safely behind bars. It was actually used, ironically, an officer decided to sleep there whilst AFK and it made a good picture, but I got a call before I could take one...[Image: dzDGu9B.jpg]
  • Locker room: where we store all our civies! It just looked so authentic, and seemed to fit in quite well (I swear I'm over thinking this.) A great social area for every officer to enjoy after a hot day stopping crime.[Image: 7qG11ar.jpg]
  • Interrogation room: this room especially was my favourite. The thought and detail that went into it by Venom were just immense and he utilized the space really well. It even has a viewing room with windows and a handcuff on the desk, to keep the prisoner from hot-footing it out the door.[Image: NLTf3Ut.jpg]
  • Dispatch office: maintained by a really good receptionist, James, it actually worked really well. He had complete location of officers and was able to assign units in a flash - units which actually responded and reported in and out, which meant we knew where each officer was and what they were doing. James really deserves credit for this. [Image: zzuKMj2.jpg]
  • Garage: self explanatory. Except this garage has a maximum security facility! It had places for storage of admin stuff as well as fuel pumps for the cruisers! [Image: p2j0Sgi.jpg]
  • Holding cells: not quite the maximum security facility I showed it up to be, but it done it's job. Especially, it really helped with RP as instead of just arrested someone who RP'd an arrest quite well you could take em' into the station, get em' warranted and say they were drink driving throw them in their one minute (one day IRL) whilst you sort out the warrant for RP, etc. It was really well built though, although it wasn't quite funny and I swear if someone had a molotov we'd be in a bit of a pickle...[Image: Xo4PjuA.jpg]
  • Outside: nothing much to say, but the outside made it look great![Image: uhDry2i.jpg][Image: 4pt7rEJ.jpg]

Thankyou to everyone involved, if you have any questions be free to ask. Also, ta' for reading!
The following 12 users Like Jiggles's post:
  • Burnett, MrTreeGames, Ivan Tempski, dig, Venom, Brynn, MacTavish, Tawee, Cameron, Safira, Moisty, equal
One of the best Police Station I've ever seen. Amazing job! I am so jealous right now... Sad

EDIT: I always wanted to do this kind of RP (Dispatcher etc.) So thats why I love it so much!
[Image: MrTreeGames-Signature.gif]

Give green to Tree
                                                               signature by Nyander
Very good build, can imagine the RP was good too. Well done.
Great job!
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
Looks great! Nice Rp
[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/DFRDkhC.gif[/img]
Credit: Nyander
Looks amazing!

It's always nice to see a fully functional police unit working as one rather than 6 individuals.