Banned by:[FL] Rolorox
Reason:Fearrp, pulling gun out while getting robbed. 3rd fear rp ban
Why we should unban you:Because one guy take gun and said ''give me money''
if it was real life, and if I had weapon I do the same thing
I take gun(Self Defence) and shooted guy
I do the same in game
Game=Semi serious role play
Street crime rules:
Do not steal, rob, extort etc. without a valid RP reason.
He extored , I'm banned 7 days but thief not banned
TY FOR [FL] Rolorox
I will start of by saying if this is real life, not only would you not do the same thing, but you would never be in this situation.

Now you were getting robbed at gunpoint, with a gun pointed at your face. You the proceeded to equip ammo and take out a gun. You then started shooting the rebel robbing you. I watched the whole thing and pulled you away before you could kill him.

It is semi serious, which means you need to take the rules seriously as well. FearRP is a very realistic and well known rule. Remember the courthouse rules "if you know you have broken a rule, please do not make an unban request".
(03-28-2015, 07:28 PM)Rolorox Wrote: I will start of by saying if this is real life, not only would you not do the same thing, but you would never be in this situation.

Now you were getting robbed at gunpoint, with a gun pointed at your face. You the proceeded to equip ammo and take out a gun. You then started shooting the rebel robbing you. I watched the whole thing and pulled you away before you could kill him.

It is semi serious, which means you need to take the rules seriously as well. FearRP is a very realistic and well known rule. Remember the courthouse rules "if you know you have broken a rule, please do not make an unban request".

it is SELF DEFENCE
game rules: Do not steal, rob, extort etc. without a valid RP reason.

İf you wasn't shoot robber,he killing me and my deagle dropping,he pick up that

Deagle=Money

I know you watched the robbing,because you came in advance by chance

I have a question

Im banned 7 days but robber doesn't ban WHY ?

PLS UNBAN
His roleplay reason was that he was a rebel, in need of money. He robbed you in the slums and asked you to give up whatever money you had. He roleplayed it fine. You broke fearrp by pulling out a weapon and shooting him. Ban stands.

Denied