Unban Request For A Friend
Your name: HappyHobnob

Your ban ID: 59822

Banned by: ([FL] Rolorox)

Reason: Double Accounting, Brother Used this account to circumbent a ban

Involved: Freya

Why we should unban you: Hi, I have made this post because I am speaking on behalf of my friend who was banned for a reason which was a mistake which then lead on into something bigger and it all got messy, I believe that she does deserve a second chance.

---What Happened In-Game---
There was a man that ran across the street that got hit by a bus and was knocked unconscious. Freya was in the bus at the time as a passenger, everyone got out of the bus to look at what happened she got out of the bus and got stuck in the roof, Someone did help her and got her un-stuck from the bus roof. She then started to run to the front of the bus where the incident happened, there was people that was putting down props in front of the body so she couldn't see it then by accident she ran over the man hurting him. Freya then just realised that she ran over the man and stopped to look down at the person that she ran over, there was people messing around near body at the time moving around the unconscious man some people then punched the unconscious man and from the admin's view it looked like she was one of the people that punched the man and all Freya did was stand still and only watch.

---Reason For Second Account---
The second account was her brothers account that she only used to get in contact with an admin to tell them that she is having issues with the website and cannot make an account for some unknown reason. This account was her brothers account which she only used to get in contact with an admin to speak to them directly regarding her ban and her problem with the website.

---Why She Should Get Un-Banned---
On the in-game rules it does not say that a second account cannot be used in any way to contact an admin or for any other reason. The rules do not even tell you where the terms of service are or even recommend that you read them. An Admin said in her unban request that she also broke rules in terms of service which neither I or Her were aware of as far as we knew they didn't even exist. The Terms of Service were not mentioned anywhere, you have to go and find them yourself in the forums under "News and announcements" even the description of the thread does not even say that the terms of service are in there nor would we expect a server to have Terms of Service most servers only have basic rules.

1. It is unfair that you would ban someone for violation of the Terms of Service that are not mentioned in anyway, in-game or on you website rules/guide.
2. She did not punch the unconscious man.
3. She couldn't see the unconscious man that was on the floor because people were putting prop's around the unconscious man.
4. She is not stupid she will learn from her mistakes and do her best not to break any more rules and will read them.
5 An admin did not take her to the roof to ask for an explanation of what she just did what she did or what happened, she just logged on and was banned for 24 hours.

---Notes---
1. The first ban was 24 hours but then got extended to permanent because of the second account being used and as far as I know that account can stay banned.
2.She did ask me to make an account on the website to make the un-ban request for her but I was busy playing RP at the time, eventually she was able to post her request.
3. How can the admin be certain that it was her that punched the man? is there any evidence saying in the log's or is this just from one person's report or his/her own eye?
4. I said number 3 because her first 24 hour ban she found out she had once she logged off from the server then tried to join the next day no admins asked her for an explanation before banning her.
5. The Steam ID and Ban ID are Freya's.

---Suggestions---
Mention that the Terms of Service do exist in the Disclaimer.
After much deliberation, and talking to the staff. I have come to the conclusion that although the ban was warranted for the offense, your intentions were not that to circumvent your ban. I understand your true intentions and we have agreed a second chance is in order.

Appeal reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Suspension for accused player (Freya, STEAM_0:1:79616587) and XXX-DEAD-RAT-XXX (STEAM_0:1:40164461) has been lifted due to reasons stated above .
Please note, creating another account to get around your ban is a serious matter, if anything like this happens again, be patient with the website or ask a friend to post an unban request for you. Thank you for your patients during this matter, Have fun.

[FL] Rolorox
Server Administrative Team