Fultzy
Name: Matt( most call me Fultzy)

well I've been on the servers for a couple months and I'm still trying to get the hang of actually RPing. I have a few bands under my belt but I'm workin on it. This server is pretty ill so I'm going to try my best to stay under the radar and play correctly. Coming from a Shooting game style is tough to transfer from.

got anything for me such as questions or if your kind enough to give me advice i wouldn't mind. So go ahead and shoot.
Try to avoid raids as much as you can until you learn when it is acceptable to do so and when it is not.
Read the rules a lot, try and learn them.
If you think to yourself: “This is probably against the rules“ Before you do something, don't do it.
Always act like your player is a real person, think to yourself: “Would a person do this in real life?“ Or “is this how a person would really react to this?“
Learn when to be serious, and when not to be.
Never ever ever let IC situations make you get angry IRL.
Learn how to passive RP, do this as much as you can.

Do all this shit properly and you won't get banned.
The following 2 users Like Strom's post:
  • equal, Ruskin
Hello and welcome to Fearless Smile
(09-16-2011, 07:29 AM)Storm Wrote: Try to avoid raids as much as you can until you learn when it is acceptable to do so and when it is not.
Read the rules a lot, try and learn them.
If you think to yourself: “This is probably against the rules“ Before you do something, don't do it.
Always act like your player is a real person, think to yourself: “Would a person do this in real life?“ Or “is this how a person would really react to this?“
Learn when to be serious, and when not to be.
Never ever ever let IC situations make you get angry IRL.
Learn how to passive RP, do this as much as you can.

Do all this shit properly and you won't get banned.

thanks storm. my judgement is the only problem right now. I will try my best to stay out of trouble. it is surprisingly hard to change game styles. I'm a shooter kind of guy, and i like to play to my advantage which was killing. i am going to learn how to passive RP whenever my ban is finished and hopefully I wont be in that list anymore.
Hey matt, welcome to Fearless Smile