'Sup?
Music 
Hi, my name's Urban. I found your server while trying to figure out why I couldn't connect to some servers. Tounge
I've never played in EvoCity before, just Downtown, so I'm rather excited.

I'm 15 (I don't remember reading anything about an age limit so, sorry if I'm not supposed to be here, just yet... :S
If it's there, then it just confirms that I'm as blind as I think I am Tounge) and I love music. I sleep with my guitar right beside my bed o.o . Is that bad? XP

I like drawing, programming useless programs, and playing guitar (obviously). I'm also fascinated by the movie Jumper. I have been ever since it came out.

Well, the server's just about half way done downloading, so I'll just go sketch some doodles. Peace.
Welcome to the server! Enjoy your stay :-)

And remember to read our rules and guides so we won't have episodes ;-)
(09-15-2011, 09:33 PM)Urban_Sniper_1 Wrote: Hi, my name's Urban. I found your server while trying to figure out why I couldn't connect to some servers. Tounge
I've never played in EvoCity before, just Downtown, so I'm rather excited.

I'm 15 (I don't remember reading anything about an age limit so, sorry if I'm not supposed to be here, just yet... :S
If it's there, then it just confirms that I'm as blind as I think I am Tounge) and I love music. I sleep with my guitar right beside my bed o.o . Is that bad? XP

I like drawing, programming useless programs, and playing guitar (obviously). I'm also fascinated by the movie Jumper. I have been ever since it came out.

Well, the server's just about half way done downloading, so I'll just go sketch some doodles. Peace.
No age limit, just be mature. Welcome dude, I like new people.

Also you will need to download Evocity by itself.. http://www.gamebanana.com/maps/65796
Welcome to Fearless mate
nice
(09-15-2011, 11:06 PM)ethanbean Wrote: Also you will need to download Evocity by itself.. http://www.gamebanana.com/maps/65796

Why download it from gamebanana when u can download it here in forums. :p

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
Hello and welcome to Fearless mate Smile