Unban request ΜεΣιε Χαλλο
Exclamation 
Your name: ΜεΣιε Χαλλο

Your ban ID: 59823

Banned by: [FL] Nacreas

Reason: D/C to avoid arrest, lying to me about it

Involved: Me, cop, (my friend(via skype))

Why we should unban you: I was on v33x inside the city and driving my car.
in the tunnel there was a checkpoint and i was heading to it because i didnt stop the car quickly and the bar was made from wood props my car got through and i stopped it maybe in the middle of the tunnel and then the cop stopped me and he told me to get out i asked "for what reason" he told me because i broke a checkpoint i told him "i dont do it on porpuse" and he tryied to arrest me. the same second my gmod showed "not responding" (gone white) and it froze. I close the game and try to open it again it didnt even show anything and didnt open. so i restarted my computer and said to my friend that im afk while restarting . then i came back and joined again. i gone again outside the city from that checkpoint and the same cop i think stopped me.(i was going on foot) and told me why i d/c earlier i told him that i crashed and couldnt get online and then he gone back to the checkpoint and i started going where my friend was. When i arrivied at my friend Nacreas teleported me and asked me why i d/c earlier and i told him "the crash" he didnt belive me because he said it was showing that i d/c by user and i think thats normal because i closed the game. So he gave me second chance or something like that to tell the truth and i told him the truth "crash" so then i got banned for two days. Angry

EDIT: my friend is Tzimanious.
(03-18-2015, 03:40 PM)Repous Wrote: Your name: ΜεΣιε Χαλλο

Your ban ID: 59823

Banned by: [FL] Nacreas

Reason: D/C to avoid arrest, lying to me about it

Involved: Me, cop, (my friend(via skype))

Why we should unban you: I was on v33x inside the city and driving my car.
in the tunnel there was a checkpoint and i was heading to it because i didnt stop the car quickly and the bar was made from wood props my car got through and i stopped it maybe in the middle of the tunnel and then the cop stopped me and he told me to get out i asked "for what reason" he told me because i broke a checkpoint i told him "i dont do it on porpuse" and he tryied to arrest me. the same second my gmod showed "not responding" (gone white) and it froze. I close the game and try to open it again it didnt even show anything and didnt open. so i restarted my computer and said to my friend that im afk while restarting . then i came back and joined again. i gone again outside the city from that checkpoint and the same cop i think stopped me.(i was going on foot) and told me why i d/c earlier i told him that i crashed and couldnt get online and then he gone back to the checkpoint and i started going where my friend was. When i arrivied at my friend Nacreas teleported me and asked me why i d/c earlier and i told him "the crash" he didnt belive me because he said it was showing that i d/c by user and i think thats normal because i closed the game. So he gave me second chance or something like that to tell the truth and i told him the truth "crash" so then i got banned for two days. Angry

EDIT: my friend is Tzimanious.

Can confirm this. http://prntscr.com/6ibu1l 

Σήμερα means Today .

I don't know if I can prove anything with that... He said that he would restart, he restarted and then he called me like 5 mins later. He didn't tell me anything about a crash though.
Quote:v33x [15:59:51] [FL:RP]?eS?e ?a??? (STEAM_0:1:53338941) Disconnected (Disconnect by user.)
v33x [16:00:12] [FL:RP] Emil2205 (STEAM_0:0:62253669) said: @ Meme or whatever he was called just D/C'ed to avoid arrest

This is what I found after looking through the logs. After listening to a conversation once ΜεΣιε had reconnected between Emil(The officer) and ΜεΣιε(The person being arrested) suggests that the person was about to be placed in handcuffs when he crashed which ΜεΣιε confirms happened:

Quote:v33x [16:17:00] [FL:RP]ΜεΣιε Χαλλο (STEAM_0:1:53338941) said: .//....As i said to the officer i crashed while he was handcuffing me and i couldnt even start the game

It just seems all too suspicious for my liking.
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]
I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt here. It will be noted that this event occurred today and can be used at a later date should a similar situation occur.

Approved.
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]