Banned for an accident
Your name: Commander Cookies

Your ban ID: 59819

Banned by: [FL] Nacreas

[b]Reason:[/b] Homophobia in /radio 

Involved: This was directed at no one and was an accident as I will later explain

Why we should unban you: I have a macro button on my keyboard that is less than 1 inch away from my tab key, when I was pressing tab to see if my friend had connected I accidentally tapped my macro key which spams a rather server inappropriate message and I had forgotten to turn off my keyboard software which enables my macros/keybinds after playing another game. After accidentally spamming /radio with my macro I apologized to everyone in the radio channel and explained that it was a macro and that it was completely by accident and not directed towards anyone. Inserted below is a picture of my macro key as a bit of evidence of how easy this bad boy is to press on accident. http://imgur.com/3kAScrW
If you have a macro that places a homophobic slur in chat, I don't see why this ban is invalid. I'm sorry that you miss-clicked it but that sort of language is not acceptable on FL servers.
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]
(03-18-2015, 02:18 PM)Nacreas Wrote: If you have a macro that places a homophobic slur in chat, I don't see why this ban is invalid. I'm sorry that you miss-clicked it but that sort of language is not acceptable on FL servers.

But if it was completely by accident? I completely forgot to turn off my razer psynapse software. I understand that the ban is still valid but it wasn't for any malicious reasons.
I respect that this was an accident, however, the event still took place and having a macro like was bound to cause problems.

Denied.
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]