Zero Lukas' Unban Request
FIRST of all, I was not going to make this. I got told to.
Your name: Steam Name : Zero Lukas | Username : lukas_youtubian
Your ban ID: 59766
Banned by: [FL] Pinky
Reason: FailRP shooting melons for no reason at all
Involved: [FL:RP] Tomoash
Why we should unban you: Alright, well. Me and a friend was fooling around, as you usually do. I put a couple watermelons in the vault. I had my gun out in the background, and as my Q menu was glitching, it would go to my gun and I would shoot like 3 times. I accidentally shot 1-2 watermelons. The next thing I know, i'm banned. This is up to the person reading this whether or not to unban me. If an unban is impossible, then i'd request a shorter ban time.
P.S As I said, I wasn't going to make this until someone gave me the courage to.
[Image: cYnBHHx.png]
Well you are lying now im sure of what i saw that you to guys did minge araound in that vault.
its 3 Months, 30 days, 5 hours left of the ban normaly its 6 months when it comes to last chance i dont see why you should be unbanned.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:29300898&b=3]
(03-17-2015, 04:34 PM)Pinky Wrote: Well you are lying now im sure of what i saw that you to guys did minge araound in that vault.
its 3 Months, 30 days, 5 hours left of the ban normaly its 6 months when it comes to last chance i dont see why you should be unbanned.
Wow, now your calling me a liar? Your "sure" you saw me minge around in the vault? Sorry, but that's incorrect. Let's just wait for another member of staff to decide because I am not seeing you being correct with what you just said.
(03-17-2015, 04:34 PM)Pinky Wrote: Well you are lying now im sure of what i saw that you to guys did minge araound in that vault.

Oh, and the fact I am banned for 4 months, when that ban shouldn't even have been made. I shouldn't have 4 months to wait, nor should I be thankful that I had 4 months.
you failRP'd you got banned last chance. simple as that.
(03-17-2015, 04:41 PM)Pinky Wrote: you failRP'd you got banned last chance. simple as that.

Pinky, it's not as simple as that.

First of all you said you was "sure" you saw us minging around. Please explain what I did rather than accidentally shoot 1-2 watermelons, which it states in my ban, and that is what my ban ONLY states.
You both minged araound shooting melons i dint count it no. The ban is vaild and i dont see why you should be unbanned
(03-17-2015, 04:55 PM)Pinky Wrote: You both minged araound shooting melons i dint count it no. The ban is vaild and i dont see why you should be unbanned

How could I be minging around, shooting melons if I accidentally shot 2 max when I was in my Q menu? I see this ban as invalid honestly, as it wasn't my fault.

I suggest we wait until another admin+ comes and reviews the unban request, but if you would still like to talk about it, please continue.
Approved