Player Report:Oneshot
Name of player:Oneshott-

SteamID:STEAM_0:1:22208299

Time in GMT:About 11Pm East time

Server:V33x

Summary:Well i was dictator hours back before this happened, and it got me kind of annoyed that (oneshot) kept chasing me and ramming me with his car annoying me, then this time i said is enough,well taylor was president and this sru (oneshot) was patroling/guarding the president/driving around/smashing cars as Sru with a bmw. After him being a total minge he actualy kept insulting me in ooc calling me minge, saying i was pissy Etc, all of that you can find in logs. 

Evidence:
[Image: HPNdQD6.jpg]

[Image: psBTwVX.jpg]

[Image: KEipW9U.jpg]

The insults you can find on logs.
[Image: xfmK5LX.jpg]
The original Cuban Minge
Also i couldnt see hes name on the car, for some reason the only info it showed while looking at car it said locked but not a name.
The original Cuban Minge
I know i'm not registered as involved, but I was a few meters behind Georgy.
Oneshot was minging on alot of peoples cars, ramming them off the road and such.
I can confirm that he was ramming while Georgy was dictator, as I was the one driving.
This is an obvious case of "Georgy and friends gang up on people" And im probably gonna get a ban for this but that's okay. What georgy does not mention in this ban request is the numerous insults he threw at me through voice, the continious harassment in the server against me and taylor with his friend japanese. The fully focused police force on just 2 of us when he banned cars in ALL of the server not just the city even though he let other people drive it. The numerous arrests for no reason ordered by him personally. And the lack of RP reasons for his actions. He also kept ramming my car, Had his friend get out of his car a couple of times to shoot us and kill us.
As for the SRU part the president wanted to drive around, and it was so quiet on the server (10 people) that i felt that SRU could drive the president around. I was in fact not minging in that car i was having a casual drive when these guys kept chasing us. They also were reckless driving, resisting arrest from the police sarge, and ramming the cars of government officials myself included. He picked up some nice screenshots as he said he was gonna do which completely keep him out of these scenario's.
Thanks for reading.
As i said many time, if i banned cars what were you doing driving around the city thinking no one could stop you? they arrested you like 2 times and you kept doing it, if you break the law your gonna get arrested. Now the other car was a gun dealer, he escaped every time we chased him. Also as i said I didn't send no one to shoot you, i was a dictator, and you were running around 1 following me and 2 ramming my car. Then later on you were running around with guns there fore cops shot you. If you know your breaking the law then why did you keep on ramming my car, driving cars in the city, and why did you keep breaking fear rp when the cops asked you to get out and you did but you got out with guns shooting them? if you don't wanna get arrested simply don't drive cars in the city when they are banned.
I hope i got it clear to you thanks.
The original Cuban Minge
Request reviewed and pushed back.

Pushback notes:
Insufficient evidence of any rules being violated by accused player (Oneshott-, STEAM_0:1:22208299 .)
Please provide more evidence if possible.

[FL] Bloodfang
Server Administrative Team
[Image: tumblr_oq4diiJxBR1uo87guo1_500.gif]
Well i think you check the logs and find some evidence there,other then that no sorry. I wasnt trying to get him banned.
The original Cuban Minge
When we got pulled over we were only in the city ONCE and that was at the time of getting our car out of the city when you made the rule. The other times we were driving outside of the city and the cop specifically stated YOU ordered our arrest and that you banned cars throughout ALL of the map. We did not break fear RP a single time. Also the gun dealer did not "Escape" your cops, I was there to witness him casually driving around the city while u were standing there looking at him and at a later point even talking. The logs will show the same. One of the cops even claimed to be bribed by the gun dealer at some point which was kind of funny and i did not mind it at all. The gun dealer was playing a nice character and played it off nicely. But the fact that just us 4 in a server with like 15 people where more then half of them were government kept getting arrested is suspicious. And the fact you banned cars with the reason of accidents with only 2 actual groups of people driving in cars was prepostorous. I do not really have more to say then that George was bullying a group of players on the server with his friends and kept harassing us to the point where some of us got really fed up with it and asked repeatedly to leave us alone.
I will let the admin decide now on the fate of this topic and if they feel the need to check the logs i will not lie and say that i did not call george a minge in chat and a bully (in OOC) but he repeatedly kept provoking these sort of "Attacks" if you even want to call them that.
Thank you for reading my frustrations and defense.

PS:
You were not trying to get me banned? Then what is this? Just wondering.
Request reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Insufficient evidence of any rules being violated by accused player (NAME, ID) .
Please note, you are requierd to post the full evidence, if you claim he was insulting you, you should include that in your screenshots. Admins can't sit all day digging through the logs.

[FL] Bloodfang
Server Administrative Team
[Image: tumblr_oq4diiJxBR1uo87guo1_500.gif]