FL-Con
Hint

[Image: gm_flatgrass0001.jpg]

But I will release this probably before the FL-con period.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 2 users Like SoulRipper's post:
  • CrAzyWirE, The Crack Fox
Is that the weed buying npc? Cheese
This valorous visitation of vexation, stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vicand vouchsafing the violently vicious & voracious violation of volition.
That's pretty cool except it should be 'Drug Dealer'. No plural.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
(09-18-2011, 04:20 PM)Sir Raffi Wrote: That's pretty cool except it should be 'Drug Dealer'. No plural.

It's changed to the drug dealer's name: Zakariyya.

[Image: hl2-20110918-1842066.jpg]

[Image: hl2-20110918-1842193.jpg]

[Image: hl2-20110918-1842292.jpg]
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
Gotta love the gangsta talk Tounge
Oh god that is fucking BRILLIANT.

Are you going to write all the dialogue yourself?
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
Thats really cool soul, CityRP now has a small touch of PERP which will attract a lot more players aswell as giving the police something better to do than random tazing or whatever.

(What you could have done is put the Drug Buying NPC only in the city of Evo2 and that could have attracted more players too it...or maybe more contrawhores ^^)
[Image: source.gif]
yeah i agree with fox a few perp elements that a lot of people seemed to be used to would be a nice touch and i like the drug dealer because as of right now growing weed doesnt have much of a point when it comes to making money. as long as most jobs and such are kept like they are, with actual human people doing them (so as to not ruin the rp community feel that this server has that most others lack) then i think its great. however the problem with evo2 is just that a lot of people dont have hl2 ep2 thats probably the main reason it doesnt get as much traffic. anyways looking forward to seeing more updates! at this point its all just icing on the cake haha, great work
Fluttershy : Yay.
[Image: pIIOWIx.png]
(Thanks Dryblood for the sig <3)
Does anyone else think that $380 is kinda low for 19 weed? To get that you'd need 4 pots, seeds and 20 minutes.
An angry man steals the bread, the patient man grows the bread,
the smart man buys the bread and the retarded man buys the butter.