Projects undertaken by Mavis Dracula
(03-16-2015, 07:50 PM)Baskingner Wrote: If you cant say stuff, dont brag about it, its annoying.
Real shame Mavis got demoted, we have a lot to thank him for.

Um,let me give you a quick quote,by Soul.

(03-16-2015, 07:06 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: It's indeed a big loss. The decision was not democratically made.

Mavis did make some mistakes though, but he is displayed as a bad guy which I don't like.

He didn't deserve this, he did deserve other consequences.

It quite seems like he was almost not involved.
(03-16-2015, 07:50 PM)LivKX Wrote:
(03-16-2015, 07:50 PM)Baskingner Wrote: If you cant say stuff, dont brag about it, its annoying.
Didn't brag. This is serious, not something to brag about.

You are constantly mentioning that you "know but cant say". If youre going to make a statement people will want to know how you came to that conclusion and if youre not allowed to share that then you might as well not mention it at all.

Sorry but seems like bragging to me.
OT: We dont know what happened but why can normal users not talk about this without being slapped with a "conspiracy" tag on our thoughts?
(03-16-2015, 07:57 PM)Baskingner Wrote:
(03-16-2015, 07:50 PM)LivKX Wrote:
Didn't brag. This is serious, not something to brag about.

You are constantly mentioning that you "know but cant say". If youre going to make a statement people will want to know how you came to that conclusion and if youre not allowed to share that then you might as well not mention it at all.

Sorry but seems like bragging to me.
OT: We dont know what happened but why can normal users not talk about this without being slapped with a "conspiracy" tag on our thoughts?

If someone asks me about it, I can only reply telling them I can't say. That's all.
I love how y'all are playing so cool with you and your secret sources. Haha.

Tremendous developer, but he did wrong. What soul is doing right now I think is shitty because it's causing doubt in the team. If it was voted upon, it was democratic. This has been in discussion for days.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
The following 4 users Like Floodify's post:
  • Noble, Baskingner, Voluptious, livkx
(03-16-2015, 07:51 PM)Venom Wrote: I'll say this again, YOU GUYS DONT KNOW EVERYTHING. You can think it wasn't fair, but Mavis was given chances to correct his ways and he didn't.

Instead of saying "you don't know everything" as an argument why not end the speculations and upcoming rumours by telling the community what really happened?
The following 2 users Like Humla's post:
  • livkx, Baskingner
(03-16-2015, 08:04 PM)Humla Wrote:
(03-16-2015, 07:51 PM)Venom Wrote: I'll say this again, YOU GUYS DONT KNOW EVERYTHING. You can think it wasn't fair, but Mavis was given chances to correct his ways and he didn't.

Instead of saying "you don't know everything" as an argument why not end the speculations and upcoming rumours by telling the community what really happened?

+support
I don't know why you guys keep on going on about how things went. How many more times can we say this? You were not there, you have no idea what happened. No matter how many "sources" or rumors you heard you have not seen the facts, nor the case itself. He was a great developer but what he did was uncalled for and wrong.
(03-16-2015, 08:05 PM)LivKX Wrote:

+support

+Support
(03-16-2015, 08:06 PM)Preditor Wrote: I don't know why you guys keep on going on about how things went. How many more times can we say this? You were not there, you have no idea what happened. No matter how many "sources" or rumors you heard you have not seen the facts, nor the case itself. He was a great developer but what he did was uncalled for and wrong.

I think it's ignorant to think that and deny that.

What happened is listed in the demotion thread. The fine details are not.