Projects undertaken by Mavis Dracula
So, Mavis is an unreliable source when he admitted fully what he did?

That is indeed an ignorant statement.
(03-16-2015, 08:08 PM)Jamster Wrote: So, Mavis is an unreliable source when he admitted fully what he did?

No, we cannot release the full details. As we've been saying most of you only heard one side to this. It is like a bunch of people going up to the government and demanding they release all the classified rumors because they heard something on the news.
The following 1 user Likes Preditor's post:
  • Voluptious
(03-16-2015, 08:08 PM)Jamster Wrote: So, Mavis is an unreliable source when he admitted fully what he did?
You've literally ignored what I said.
You're telling me that asking Mavis and him admitting to me what he did wrong, and I don't deny that's what it is, is a lie/incorrect? I never protected him, I never said what he did was right, I simply said he was, and still should be, an asset to FL and his demotion is truly a mistake.
The following 2 users Like James_Gaff's post:
  • MacTavish, Sgtbender2000
(03-16-2015, 05:56 PM)Jan Wrote: Way to go, first letting him work his ass off then getting rid of him.

Your post contradicts this whole thread, he was still working on huge projects so if this was true they'd have demoted him after they where released and fully functional.

Second of all, nobody is taking into account that the reason the full details are undisclosed maybe due to Mavis' discretion, he might want to keep it private to ensure his reputation isn't hurt too much etc.

I say we drop it and await for the next Developer to come along and work with them nicely to get on-going projects finished and get a fresh start on content.
(03-16-2015, 08:15 PM)Jamster Wrote:
You've literally ignored what I said.
You're telling me that asking Mavis and him admitting to me what he did wrong, and I don't deny that's what it is, is a lie/incorrect? I never protected him, I never said what he did was right, I simply said he was, and still should be, an asset to FL and his demotion is truly a mistake.
No what I am telling you is that you only heard one side. Mavis was a great developer but you guys are coming up with all kinds of conspiracies, when you don't know what happened. And no don't ask me because I won't release it.
(03-16-2015, 08:16 PM)DVN Wrote:
(03-16-2015, 05:56 PM)Jan Wrote: Way to go, first letting him work his ass off then getting rid of him.

Your post contradicts this whole thread, he was still working on huge projects so if this was true they'd have demoted him after they where released and fully functional.

Second of all, nobody is taking into account that the reason the full details are undisclosed maybe due to Mavis' discretion, he might want to keep it private to ensure his reputation isn't hurt too much etc.

I say we drop it and await for the next Developer to come along and work with them nicely to get on-going projects finished and get a fresh start on content.

/Sarcasm

Preditor

Again, you're not reading it - Yes I've only heard one side and that was incredibly negative on his part. He dun' goofed, but simply cutting him from development is a mistake.
(03-16-2015, 08:16 PM)DVN Wrote:

Well you hate mavis.... We just want to get him back,atleast to finish the updates. He is the best thing that happened to FL...
FL Will just want him Back soon, Prob bare updates now. a great loss.
Good developer or not he did wrong and should not get treatment above anyone else because he's a good developer.
The following 1 user Likes Preditor's post:
  • Burnett
Guys, really, just stop it for a bit. Mavis is okay, and things are planned. Arguing in this thread isn't going to do anything apart from make me eat all my popcorn.

Just give it some time, just complaining isn't going to make anyone go further on this.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
The following 2 users Like Wood's post:
  • Voluptious, Benporium