Zero Lukas is leaving
I didn't know where else to put this thread, but..

I recently have been acting good and well, earning myself 2 RP points.

But I've literally just been banned for 4 months and this is my final warning.

I don't want to come back because I don't want to screw up again and finally get banned from this awesome community.

I am not blaming anyone but myself for my ban, and I was obviously being an idiot as usual.

Being banned forever from here would hurt very much, so i'd rather just leave now and keep it in my head why I am not coming back, so i don't be a fool and mess it up for my FINAL time.

I've met a lot of great admins (Nacreas, Nevy, General) and a lot of great mods (Rolorox, Obay) and most importantly Soul, for creating this awesome community that I've gladly spent 200 hours on!

My final words are, I've been a fool, on an awesome community and I don't want to mess myself over one final time and get the worst punishment.

~ Goodbye All.
[Image: cYnBHHx.png]
Goodbye Lukas! <3 We had some fun times together! We all do mistakes and this time it just hit you hard I'm sorry to hear :/. 
Goodbye and Good luck in your future. Hope we can stay in contact Smile

Best Regards, Yerakor
Nooo Lukas man! Sorry about the watermelons! That was sort of my fault, we both got fairly banned for it to be honest.

I am starting to move into risky territory with 8 bans now. Need to stop doing stupid shit.

Anyways good luck in the future! I've had some fun times with you on the server!

Bye! Cheese
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
Goodbye
Sorry you don't get to drive that Lamborghini, goodbye.
Goodbye!
Ciao!
[Image: J1zObHm.gif]
Dont beat yourself up too much, everyone makes mistakes, friend.
Have a good time and dont feel like you cant come back, in four months time there will be open arms to greet you back to FL.
Au Revoir!
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
I guess you won't be wanting that signature anymore? Farewell buddy.
See you around, sorry I didn't have time to look into you joining WY I've been mega busy.

Ciao.