I guess it's a goodbye, peeps.
Thumbs Up 
Hello FL.

Today I'm bringing you a message that never came across my mind. However, life is not much for forgiving, and the past few weeks, I have faced serious stuff, one includes my head, but I won't get into details (I'd have to write a book, lol).

So, is this a goodbye? Yes, it is. Permanent? Well, I sure hope not! But I am leaving for a quite a while, and we could be speaking in years, not just months. So, now that has been said, lets go to the list of people I want to thank for sharing time with me in Fearless.

But first, a general goodbye message to the staff members. You guys are great, hope you keep Fearless running good, best of luck in the future.

For the community I want thank them for giving a good time every second I spent here, playing. Keep having fun, and see ya peeps.

Now, a special message to:
(I won't write much otherwise I get emotional, *sniff*)

Nightfury - Mate, you're cool, you did a great job as mod and admin, but most important, is that you are a great player.

Mustang - Damn scrub, I had a great time playing with you. You're a great buddy.

Obay - Mate, I'm glad you got the mod, but what I liked was the times I had a chance to play with you. RPing with you is the best.

Greed - I gotta thank you a lot. You're the one who taught me a lot on FL, and I'll never forget that. And despite you like to pew-pew a lot, its always fun. Thank you for everything.

Dig - I admire you man, I do. One of the best players to RP with.

BlackDog -  Dude, thank you man. I had a great time playing with you and doing F.I RP.

Doctor Internet - This guy is nuts, and I like him. The best man, the best.

Brynn - Good man, good man. I enjoyed playing with you.

Echo - You know how much I like you dude, and my tranqrifle also says goodbye.

Pinky - You always put a smile on my face. I dunno why, but I'll always remember you as that crazy old guy.

Zombie - Good friend, a I had a fun time playing with you.

Quantum - Ahhh, you remind so much of me when I speak with you, and thanks for that special trait you have.

Sir Sours - Patroling with you is like signing my death sentence. You can't drive, and thats what makes you special and fun.

Avgar - RPing with you, is garanteed good time and more knowledge.

Lesanka - Same thing like Avgar, you two are unique.

Hanetzu - The small times we played together, we're good, and that counts for me.

Edned - Lulz man, you're pure lulz. Keep pumping the radio with those tunes.

The Rock - I don't even have words for you mate. I like you bro, I do. Adoro-te mano.

(I might have forgotten someone, but if they trully know me, they know how much I like them.)

And I shall now say goodbye. A bug hug to eveyrone, best of luck in everything in your life, and you can always hit me up on steam.

For now, adeus Fearless, I'll miss the time I spent in here.

All Regards, Kinderman.
Noooooooooooooooooo...... Bye mate. I'll miss you.
The following 1 user Likes Brynn's post:
  • Kinderman
(03-15-2015, 05:49 PM)Kinderman Wrote: Sir Sours - Patroling with you is like signing my death sentence. You can't drive, and thats what makes you special and fun.

*sniff**sniff**sniff*

Gonna Miss you man....

*sniff**sniff**sniff*

Don't forget the time I...

*sniff**sniff**sniff*

Ran you Over.

But Seriously, Good Luck in the future and I hope your hopes and dreams that you do come to life.
The following 1 user Likes Dick's post:
  • Kinderman
I never thought that you will ever leave, good bye my friend, I had fun and enjoyed playing with you and RPing. I wish you the best and good luck in the future, good luck with your book.
The following 1 user Likes konsta's post:
  • Kinderman
Oh no, Kinder. I never expected this.

Kinderbae, I hope you come back. We've had fantastic times as SRU, or shall I say "STAU" and "SOD".

You were one of the greatest roleplayers I've ever seen, and I'll never have the same experience playing as SRU until you come back, so I thank you for that.

Zombie's SAS will also never be the same. You were the tactical genius of the squad.

Despite all your skills, at the end of the day, you were a better friend. We could talk and play anything, so I thank you once more.

You will return back to FL. You will.

We'll keep in touch, yeah?

Adios, my friend.
Credits to Raptor for the signature!
Click here to rep me!
The following 1 user Likes Quantum's post:
  • Kinderman
Wish you all the best, see ya!
The following 1 user Likes Falc's post:
  • Kinderman
See ya man, wish you luck for the future!
[Image: IgcIQgP.png]
The following 1 user Likes Ivan Tempski's post:
  • Kinderman
All the best! Bye!
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
The following 1 user Likes Tomo's post:
  • Kinderman
Cya mate.
[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/DFRDkhC.gif[/img]
Credit: Nyander
The following 1 user Likes Tawee's post:
  • Kinderman