Unban Request - please take me back
Your name: [FL:RP] Jahizzle

Your ban ID: 59291

Banned by: [FL] Enzyme

Reason: NLR. 13th ban. Running right back to where he died to grab car in a war-zone.

Involved: -
Why we should unban you: Could I please have just one more chance? I was in a raid and died in the raid at the apartments. I left my car at the nexus before the raid. After i died i went to get my car from the nexus and apparently it was NLR rule and running back into a war zone to get my car. I dont believe this is true. My time in this fearless community has been amazing. I have met so many nice people and made some amazing friends. It really puts me down to know i can never play on this server again. Please give me just one more chance and i can promise you i will  not get banned again. I know i have been banned a few times but not for major reasons. I 100% know every rule now and i am determined not to break them. Even if you could shorten my ban I would be absolutely grateful. If i get banned again i will accept a perma ban. Thank-you
Starting your UBR with a lie is not the proper way of convincing me.

Let me correct you:

Quote:I was in a raid and died in the raid at the apartments. I left my car at the nexus before the raid. After i died i went to get my car from the nexus and apparently it was NLR rule and running back into a war zone to get my car.

You died at apartments, and your car was parked outside the apartments where you died.
I wouldn't have banned you if you died in apartments and you got your car by Nexus. 

As someone with 12 bans at this point, you should have known a lot better. NLR is one of the most basic and important rules on our server, and you've been banned for NLR 4 times now. It's clear that you don't have any interest in following the rules nor learn from your bans so I see no reason at all why you should be unbanned. This was a blatant rule-breakagew and you should have known a lot better.

I'm afraid that I don't see any reason why this ban should be removed or you given another chance. You've received enough chances on our servers.

13 bans in 238 hours is very serious, and it's too late for you to try to change your ways. You should have tried to make a change when you were receiving your first bans.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
To be honest Enzyme, when I first started playing on the server I wasn't taking the rules as seriously as I should have been. It was after my 10th ban when I realised I wanted to do good rp and have fun. That's when I started meeting all my friends and having fun. The bans after that were silly mistakes and I think the perma ban I got was a misunderstanding. When that raid happened I left my car outside the bank as we was going to take my car to the apartments but we decided not to. Besides I literally just got that car and that was the only chance to drive it. In really really sorry for all the bans I've had and I can assure you 100% I will never get banned again. fearless rp became something special to me. Please, all I'm asking is to shorten the ban even for 6 months I don't mind. Please have a heart.
Bare in mind, friend, you have the power to make someone happy
Please, please, please give me one more chance
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
Not involved, warned
~DavidBob
I'll let other staff-members post their opinions here before I make a final decision.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Denied.

You've broken enough rules and done enough damage on our servers. I don't see a reason as to why I should unban you.
You need to wait 3 months before making your second and last UBR. When you're appealing your ban a second time, I might consider giving you a second chance but it's clear that you need a long break from FL in the mean time.
Sincerely, Enzyme