Map Assessments
I hope its Rockford! :3 I went and downloaded the map and checked it out for my self its really good! I'm a little confused on the location of where the Nexus might be though. If it is Rockford, I am going to make a fishing company in the warehouse by the dock. ( Please do not take my little idea please.)
The following 1 user Likes Kammy2k8's post:
  • Marsh
I can only agree - Rockford !
I dont see to much of a reason for a small no car littletown server. This would drag people from the other servers so they get less populated while there is not enough space for everybody to join little town. I also kinda dislike the style little town was build in but thats a matte of tatse.
The big benefit i see on rockford is that it is a large scale, decentralised amarican suburb style map which will enable the following benefits just as you might no them from other servers or games like: arma 3 life

-there is enough space for everyone
-you will actually need to explore and travel around the map as the local grocery store, your home, your job and your all time favorite gun dealerCheese are not at the same
spot anymore
- if the current population on other servers is low enough to risk an lack of population, there should be enough room for everybody on rockford so people wont end up with one full v2d r v33 and a few stranded players sitting on the other server waiting for the queque
- the map actually gives you a feeling of a real small town since you now that there might be something beyond the 6 roadsexisting in the cbd of v2d or the 2 long lanes
- the government bulding is not the all in one building anymore:
there is a seperate ems, police and firestation enabeling more intense rp such as off duty/of callout or further rp
- there are enough flats for at least 40 people including dozens of small stores all in euqal positioning and size
- there is more then just one main area (CBD) i can choose between living in a outside barn, a smaller suburb, some cheaper appartments
Events wont happen at one plave only and people will move around
- you wont meet the same people over and over again - more contacts with other community members (due to higher population)
.... plenty of other reasons to go for Rockford

Chaos city is too wekek in its design. The Main area looks quite the same as v33, the desert is too empty and can hardly be used for any larger rp scenario as well as its just a loss of space - just like the lake. The density of population is way to low on this map and youll harldy find enuough space for more than 50 people however the map is too big for thin population issiues. Also The design of the rear CBD is justquit baad (the area ems and emergncy bulding)
Rockford has to offer a much greater design and also a higher potential for universal rp

Ill leave yu this video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fs2tCuSe8cY

In case you are still not convinced check out Arma Life or any other typical (suburb) RP Situation.
Its huge, its nice and it has a great atmophere
A beuatifull little chlichee Suburb like Spirngfield or whatever

VOTE FOR Rockford Smile
Rockford is too.. quantity over quality
The following 2 users Like Welker's post:
  • Suarez, Yerakor
It offers locations, designs and instalations for a whole lot of rp scenarios thats true - but wheres the lack of quality. Most of the buldings are acessable and the desgin and detail is way better then chaos city. I mean just take a look at the nexus and medical area in chaos city - its so dam plane and streched out
Rockford just looks amazing, it has really beatiful nature, many nice modern/old style houses which just are gorgeous, its pretty huge it doesn't take much room aswell tbh.

My vote goes for Rockford because of the nature.
FearlessRP 
____________________________________________________________________________________
[Image: Yzs7t0g.png]
If you can read this you're a coon
I still think it should be chaos city.
I'm sorry if this has been previously covered in the past eighteen pages or in another thread.

I think this is an excellent idea to help Fearless find a map that will work for us! Although, I have noticed that we have had rp_littletown for quite a while now and I was wondering where this map is going? No-one connects and the server is buggy. My opinion on the map is that it isn't suitable for CityRP at all.

Is there any clarification on this, or any thread that already details this information?
Regards,
aviator
The following 3 users Like aviator's post:
  • Suarez, Falc, Matrix_
I won't play there because I don't want to settle in unless I know it's that.. a third server is too much. Make 33x 100 slot server and little town or any other small RP map aside with little slots (perhaps become exclusive through donations ?? - totally not a bait to soul).
Kind Regards,
Floodify
Please change littletown.
It became a contrafarm server, it doesn't fit CityRP at all. Think of it, unrealistic sounds in the map, monsters & ghosts sounds, a lot of blood in the sewers, there are barely any players in it. This is CityRP not a bloody ghost town. Whenever I join there what I see is a lot of pots and contraband in abandoned places and there's no players online except from me and sometimes me and just a random player. And keep in mind that the amount of fake building is too damn high which most players doesn't like about this map.
Been a bit busy recently, we're gonna get littletown switched over pretty soon.
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator