Map Assessments
(03-15-2015, 11:51 AM)Obay Wrote: Little town. Brings the community together and will promote people to create and attend RPs. Also, remove cars on that map.

Agreed with that.
Littletown got a tunnel system... underground jobs... under-ground-tunnels... makes sense?
Kind Regards,
Floodify
if little town wins then only keep small cars or only make it possible to spawn cars in certain areas.
The number of fake buildings in Littletown is insane.
The following 1 user Likes TheCloaked's post:
  • Safira
I vote Rockford. It's simply amazing.

And I also suggest replacing v33x with v4b1 or Chaos City.
Credits to Raptor for the signature!
Click here to rep me!
Staff will be performing some private tests of the maps on the event server tonight, playing around with spawn points and such.
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
Rockford!
(03-17-2015, 03:59 AM)Diggy Wrote: Staff will be performing some private tests of the maps on the event server tonight, playing around with spawn points and such.

Need a tester? Im happy to apply Cheese
[Image: K9nTmLuX]
Okey, so this is how it is. Rockford is used by a huge amount of servers. I've seen that map everywhere. Chaos city is not at all like evocity except the nexus and a little bit of the central city is. I've one seen one server run chaos city. As far as I know people lile Rockford most and I am 99% sure that map is going to be chosen. I do like that map. Seems like a good choice for Fearless. It is a shame that I ain't going to experience the new stuff because I left FL and i dont have a working computer yet. But I'll come in a few months to try it out.
Rockford is my vote, been there with 100 players, very suitable for rp's.