Map Assessments
Rockford. Ive played it on a RP server with 100 players available. Its really good for roleplay,but some parts are too edgy.
I think I quite like Rockford, I think it's about time we switch it up and little town looks like a Dark RP map.
(03-13-2015, 06:15 AM)Hillerbear Wrote: Maybe v4 should replace v33x then? Because I think many players find the map better. Smile

V4B1 is pretty much an improved 33x. In favor of this
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
(03-14-2015, 12:58 AM)Reebs Wrote:
(03-13-2015, 06:15 AM)Hillerbear Wrote: Maybe v4 should replace v33x then? Because I think many players find the map better. Smile

V4B1 is pretty much an improved 33x. In favor of this

V4B1 Causes crashes to many people so there's no point in even suggesting this.
Rockford all the way!
I like the looks of Chaos City... Rockford, no doubt a great map, just doesn't have the Fearless feel to it.
My vote lays on Rock ford
Looks like a great map to RP on and heard that it looks gorgeous!
[Image: dca8211526043e00aed8a728131842bc.png]
So many votes on rockfordraptor.
I would much, much rather have a 25 slot server with Littletown running on it.
Rockford and Chaos City look very promising. I would really love to have a bigger and more continuing map with higher enviromental variety. And as far as im concerned both will enhance the scale and the enviroment by quit a decent freaking bit.
This way it kinda reminds me of Arma Life where you actually have the chanche to chose between a lonely idillic life/or criminal business in the forest or the desert, a life as a merchant in a big and crowded city or transport and government dutys.......
definatly decent.
Also it would be nice if the CBD (Central Business District) would actually be a bit bigger than just 3-4 different streets. This way there is more to explore, the rp is dezentralized, everybody will find a shop/flat/hose/place to go
Enjoy the footage i found

Video Rockford
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fs2tCuSe8cY

Video Chaos City
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fs2tCuSe8cY